WTB: EDIT, Walnut Heresys

CECAA850

They live in N.C. I believe he's stationed at Ft. Jackson which is close to Camp LeJune, at least I think those are the names. He's a marine.

Seems like the best case scenario is happening as we speak (love this forum!). I was PM'd by a forum member who has some Walnut Forte II's he's willing to sell. I forwarded the info to my son in-law and they're on their way to see/pick them up now as I type. If they end up getting them, I'll be looking for a couple pair of nice Walnut Heresy's to round out their HT. Then I guess I'll have to build them a sub [:P]

Are you looking to buy in N. Carolina or in Texas, Where at in N. Carolina.

If I can find some nice walnut Heresys here at a decent price, I'll spring for shipping or bring them with me when we go to visit, possibly in August.

They're gone already. You're right, they weren't cheap. They'll need 2 pair and i don't believe their budget would have stretched quite that far for a single pair. They did look very nice however.

They live in N.C. I believe he's stationed at Ft. Jackson which is close to Camp LeJune, at least I think those are the names. He's a marine.

Seems like the best case scenario is happening as we speak (love this forum!). I was PM'd by a forum member who has some Walnut Forte II's he's willing to sell. I forwarded the info to my son in-law and they're on their way to see/pick them up now as I type. If they end up getting them, I'll be looking for a couple pair of nice Walnut Heresy's to round out their HT. Then I guess I'll have to build them a sub Stick out tongue

my uncle is a gunny sgt. Stationed there as well. Hope all works out for him, and gets a great deal on the fortes. Tell him to keep his eye opened in that area I have seen some great deals on klipsch and mc gear in that area.

I believe he's a first Lt or something like that.

Just talked with them. They have the speakers and are headed home. They made a day of it and did some sight seeing en-route. They're very excited to have the Fortes. Now our hunt gets a little more specific as we're looking for 2 pair of walnut Heresy's. One for the center, one for a rear and 2 for surrounds. Their receiver will come in this week, don't know what he ordered though.

Carl