Triva JPEG for the day

Gilbert

This is most likely some early uncredited schematic or diagram that was ripped off of someone else.

Who would of thought?

Do you have a moral problem with that?

I might.... Perhaps we should "hash" it out for a few days to help rehabilitate me....

Oddly I know the answer.......... The device was used for delivering tobacco smoke into the rectum, a tobacco smoke 'enema'. It was a rather naive medicinal application of the product aimed at treating all sorts of ailments. The reference to PWK escapes me entirely.

Gives a new meaning to the term "smokers breath".

This is most likely some early uncredited schematic or diagram that was ripped off of someone else.

Who would of thought?

Not to worry, and give credit to the designer in the Bibliography, should I decide to build 1 with similar topology.

Oddly I know the answer.......... The device was used for delivering tobacco smoke into the rectum, a tobacco smoke 'enema'. It was a rather naive medicinal application of the product aimed at treating all sorts of ailments. The reference to PWK escapes me entirely.

It's BS

Seriously......Thats insane......Farts smell bad enough, I can only imagine the horror this little beauty provoked from said rectum. Not to mention the awkward moments on the medical table when he pulls it out and your @$$hole is actually smoking, "There you go, all better"....toot,toot!!!......Somewhere, sometime, somebody has used this at a party to great effect.......