Something in the water?

Thaddeus Smith

I'm noticing a trend in posts lately. Lots of snark, very little humor, and people seem tightly wound. Are people spending too much time on other forums such as AK, Audiogon, etc? I expect to see such behavior on such places, but around here I've always felt that wit, sarcasm, and a healthy thread jacking were characteristics that made this place special.

• Like 2

• Moderators
thread jacking

mmmmmm he said bacon grease :)

Don't worry it will wear off, there just under pressure to perform as good as last year (in there minds), the :pwk_bs: will resume shortly.

And don't forget unwinding daily is a good thing.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

I'm noticing a trend in posts lately. Lots of snark, very little humor, and people seem tightly wound. Are people spending too much time on other forums such as AK, Audiogon, etc? I expect to see such behavior on such places, but around here I've always felt that wit, sarcasm, and a healthy thread jacking were characteristics that made this place special.

I totally agree with your post, with one simple caveat; Don't **** around in a member's thread posted in the 'Garage Sale' forum.

I totally agree with your post, with one simple caveat; Don't **** around in a member's thread posted in the 'Garage Sale' forum.

I think when we do that it is because we want to bring attention to the thread and to bum it up without making it bump obvious.

I was and remain offended.... where's the "I'm going to rat you out to the lovely gal with the earlobes" button?

(I just wanted an excuse to suck up to her & call her lovely while at the same time bringing up her earlobes in this thread)

:emotion-19:

• Moderators

damn, my third warning point awarded....

What did I do? What did I doooooooooooooooooo?

<_<

Your Coytee, you even made Jim Hunter almost get a warning.

But even for you it would take more than that to get a warning, unless she is just real sensitive to her earring hangers ? Probably just you. :P