Klipsch Palladium P-37F in Natural

swegyptian

For sale are my Klipsch Palladium P-37F in the natural finish. I love these speakers, but I need to downsize all of my stuff, as I am moving soon. I have 5 pairs of speakers, and I need to get it down to 2 pairs.

The speakers are really perfect. I could say a 10, but we all get nervous about that. They have been used for six months in a pet-free, smoke-free, and child-free home. Accordingly, I have never used the grills, so they have no embedded dust or pulls. They are still wrapped in the box. I never used the spike kit either, even though they have always been on carpet. They are also still wrapped and new. They have been shielded from sunlight, so they have no evidence of any fading. The pictures will show you just how clean they are. I am the first and only owner.

This pair was assembled in the USA, unlike the first generation of these speakers.

I do have all of the packaging, as new, including the bags, foam, cartons, etc, and they are barely small enough to go via UPS. They are located in Champaign, IL, which is about 2 hours south from Chicago.

Asking $5,000.

Combine these with the stuff for sale from rscotth, and you have a top-notch system!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Alex

post-36692-0-72600000-1391358851_thumb.j

post-36692-0-99720000-1391358857_thumb.j

post-36692-0-41800000-1391358868_thumb.j

post-36692-0-98400000-1391358875_thumb.j

• 10 months later...

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I never intended on paying asking price :)  As a rule of thumb if it's not 10-20% cheaper than dealer cost, I usually don't buy.

that's pretty close unless you're local to the used ones. I realize they have been sold but just saying.