Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

11 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning everyone............Just read the back 2 pages.........Best wishes for our Elden in successful recovery!  :emotion-21:

Meanwhile, back to a familiar topic ..

The LAST bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend about to go into the burr grind jar..... Enjoy the day everyone, maybe a blizzard in a day or two for us ??

Oh, here is the fresh  photo....IMG_3355.jpg

I spy a kitchen aid mixing paddle.. I also spy a revere copper clad bottom sauce pan...Gary did you make pizza. ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Snowing here but too mild to stick.  Made pancakes with good syrup not that high fructose mess.  Jake is finishing off the leftovers.  Looks like a lazy day.  

Enjoy your Sunday Gents. 

Chuck did you go out and get from your maple tree..

• Like 3

Coffee, bacon, bacon, BACON and the other stuff for the family as they depart for spring break on the ski slopes of Colorado. I, on the other hand, will remain at Casa de Mine and fight the beast within the sound system.

• Like 5

The wild temperature fluctuations could play havoc with the cherry and apple orchards.  Sixty degree days in February and March, followed by freezing temps could kill prematurely emerging buds and wipe out this year's fruit crop.

• Like 5

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

How about some blizzard shots?  Southern style.  Notice the white azaleas blooming.

Nice looking yard, I love azaleas.

That's about as much snow as we have seen here in 20 years, combined.

• Like 3

• Moderators
14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

poop is varied topic. size, shape, color...it’s like buying a diamond for your favorite gal.

No way i'm going there.

Just one tip  :emotion-55: don't ever talk like that around new prospect females,  unless your trying to catch a really rough one, then it's a great line. :blush: And wait to you get out of LA, there are probably some who are into things like that. :blink2:

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, teknoid said:

In the "What I Got Today" thread I mentioned that today was going to be a day of music and self indulgence. It begins here:

That was breakfast every morning/lunch on the cruise, although not quite that fancy, yours probably taste better looking at your ingredients. 

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, USNRET said:

For note: Good strong bungee cords will not keep a suitcase attached to roof rack of mini van at 75 mph on a freeway. The wife is not happy with me.

Only You, she's probably not happy at all. 

I'm sitting here laughing.......sorry but that's funny, can picture her calling you names as she trys to pick it up off the road without being run over. Hope it didn't open 

• Like 3