Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Wilmington,  16 miles down the road from Kure Beach.  Better look me up!

He will, be easy to spot, everyone on the beach will be pointing. Really a hairy Q tip in a sarong on the beach, he will be easy to spot. Those are your descriptions :lol: not mine but it would be funny. :blink::D

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

don't ask why.

but I do have a plan

... Vasubando - move over...   not sewer tile subs ... but I have an idea..

As long as you have a plan, that's good, maby. But to be Vasubandu you would have to change that plan every 36 hours with no real intent.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I did this back in Oct. 2007, right after I sold my second pair of Khorns. Had LaScalas upside down on top of 2 MWM single bins per channel. Later, I sold a pair because I only needed on pair inside the house.

In addition, this allowed me to stack some bigger midrange and tweeter horns on top, without pushing up against a 7 foot ceiling!! LOL.\

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, Rodney certainly doesn't stock any martini supplies....I'm bringing my extra glasses again.

-- maybe with Arkansas 'shine glasses are optional ?!? I believe straight from the jug is proper etiquette --?!?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

one beer and I'm toast

you could say I'm a cheap drunk.   Does Gallo count as cheap?   :D  MD 20/20 doesn't come in gallons, does it?

Yes Gallo is cheap and there are laws, it's why MD 20/20 does not come in gallons, to much nasty in one place.

One beer :lol:

• Haha 3

gotta leave the property today. A big adventure.  GreenValley. Walmart... Much rather go to the Safeway. The clientele are easier to take.  I have to get a bigger/better new coffee pot.

This thing... well, every cup is fresh ... nasty, but fresh

spits the water too hot and it comes half bitter before the "warmer" finishes burning it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2