Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On my last day of sittin on my hands, rollover will be complete within 24hrs, then its planning time...er Bender thrown in somewhere.

Ill be finishing off this pot of coffee and likely start another, there will be no napping today, 6 hours on the CL yesterday, and I will surpass that today.

• Like 3

"defined a cup of coffee as 8 ounces of coffee, black or with a small amount of milk and/or sugar."

My cup is big, by those standards I drink 8 cups before looking out the windows. -_-

thcccwttg-1.gif

LOL, You must be in good shape to drink that much. Got some serious catching up.

Thanks

• Like 4

You talk like someone retired or something. :emotion-22:

Im finding its not hard to run power equipment with a little buzz, its just getting up to go get the power tool(s) and get started,

Been on The Bay all morning looking for a van, side tracked into blown Himi street projects....I must focas, I must, I must.......

• Like 3

• Moderators

10:30 am starting on my first Corona, just realized id better do the landscaping, ok maybe after a few more beers.

Since I'm not on the job doing that anymore and now just for fun I can give you some advice. When doing your own, you are exactly correct on the best way to go about it, and don't forget music, it improves the overall job performance and even makes the beer taste better.

I'm only speaking from experience, it's really better. :D

• Moderators
Im finding its not hard to run power equipment with a little buzz,

And everyone wonders why I love to cut grass, :o tractor, ear buds, noise blocking headphones over that, and buzz.

Ok I'm easy to please, all I have to do is not run in the ponds or hit a tree. :D

• Like 3

A bit early....you show up in FW Mark...your gonna experience gimmes dognuts...

They make the finest pastry ever...yes, ever lol

Good enough to make the trip just to go to gimmes dognuts with a yoohoo chaco drink! My fiance takes a mystik fruit drink with her gimme peanut butter dognuts..we got coffee too of course! duggins you better bring your own lol jk

Or we can all go up to midland Michigan to cops and dognuts(thats what its called lol they have a website, check it out...its right near her(my fiance' familys 1500acres of cornfield with air landing strip right up to the house, seriously) not as good as gimmes although they have cool t-shirts for under my suit/sportcoat..

• Like 2

Arkansas hurricane:

I am always so impressed with people, standing in front of what was once their home and is now a pile of rubble, expressing ther gratitude that they are not hurt and do not complain about losing everything they own.

Wish I could send them a cup of coffee.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 3

First cup of Joe, to be followed by a few more. looking at Tornado season am I ? well like I was telling the wife, you know babe the only way im going to be safe is to make sure that van is weighted down pretty good, she just said "like you need an excuse for more speakers", we will probably end up owning a trailer by the time I get back........and im on for the 10th in DC, so I better strart getting my chit together.........

• Like 2

A bit early....you show up in FW Mark...your gonna experience gimmes dognuts...

They make the finest pastry ever...yes, ever lol

Good enough to make the trip just to go to gimmes dognuts with a yoohoo chaco drink! My fiance takes a mystik fruit drink with her gimme peanut butter dognuts..we got coffee too of course! duggins you better bring your own lol jk

Or we can all go up to midland Michigan to cops and dognuts(thats what its called lol they have a website, check it out...its right near her(my fiance' familys 1500acres of cornfield with air landing strip right up to the house, seriously) not as good as gimmes although they have cool t-shirts for under my suit/sportcoat..

Hey beeker....The first line of your post says fiancé but your signature says "wife's Marantz". Which is it bud or is there two ladies :o

You old dog :)

• Like 2

I will discuss it with him. Thanks for your observations!

Better talk with him, as Minermark said you will have a really big mess if he tries that. That would be like oiling a painted black speaker :o it's crazy.

He did the 2 coats of deck paint yesterday. We will watch for beading during and after rain that is forecasted as was mentioned by *mach-1.

Thanks

• Like 2