Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Tarheel,

Guessing the weather is keeping you from doing some pressure washing. No pressure, just enjoy :emotion-29: your LP's...

Hey bb I finished the pressure washing Saturday. Edged the grass yesterday and did the round up thing. Next will be a lot of azalea pruning.

One funny thing happened while pressure washing the last side of the house. Saw my young neighbor bending over like she was stretching with her rear towards me. She was in black shorts and I stood there in a trance for probably a minute when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Yep it was her dad watching me watching her :emotion-41:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents!

• Like 2

Tarheel,

Guessing the weather is keeping you from doing some pressure washing. No pressure, just enjoy :emotion-29: your LP's...

Hey bb I finished the pressure washing Saturday. Edged the grass yesterday and did the round up thing. Next will be a lot of azalea pruning.

One funny thing happened while pressure washing the last side of the house. Saw my young neighbor bending over like she was stretching with her rear towards me. She was in black shorts and I stood there in a trance for probably a minute when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Yep it was her dad watching me watching her :emotion-41:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents!

Time to invite him over for a Libation and show off your Klipsch set up...... :blush2:

P.S. good time to leave a shotgun near the front door..........

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

• Moderators
Yep it was her dad watching me watching her

Well I am sure your not the first, he needs to worry about the boyfriend, that's where the problem will be, unless she volunteers to help you around the house.

• Like 1

I haven't read this thread, but I must say I am now drinking coffee in the evening. My dad and grandfather did this, does this mean I am old now.

No, you have already proven you have taste by just being here, age just refines it a tad...... :emotion-44:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

detl, eth2, Beeker until your goodies arrive you will need to get some of this to tide you over. P.S. turn it up.

http://www.theonion.com/video/fda-approves-depressant-drug-for-the-annoyingly-ch,14310/

so yer hookin everybody up! man holmes! you are indeed one of the greats! stuff legend is made of indeed! cheers!!

Don't get jelous, they got Duggans, they should be getting jelous for your Score....you could tell them if you want.

• Like 3

I am proud and you will be making out very well...just wait til you get within 100miles of fw in.

Yes gentlemen...minermark has hooked me up with a matching pro heresy for a trio in my 3ch klipsch system...This will complete my goals in klipsch to a T. I simply asked if he came across 1 beat to crap heresy i would be up to buy...He sent a pic of a kp250 that matches as center(in more ways than i can explain)to my kpt2502c's to more than i could find since the day i bought these pro heresys...I actually only needed a heresy cab and mid horn only...a network would have been nice although i have one that would have been fine....

Anyhow a perfect match...so not only will it be used in 3channel use i will integrate it into the theater i want more than anything...At the moment although doing some simple tasks for my employer I am living on their unlimited insurance at the moment thats kinda limited in money...So minermark has provided me with exactly to a T what i need and want for any possible tests, you name it at least in my world lol...I was content before...Now i am humbled by what seems as a higher power helping me find what was impossible...Cheers to you minermark...Words cannot express the ability now to reach my goal of 3pro as well as 7 pro heresys in full surround sound(the rest are custom built pro style heresy' style...Once again Mark Thank You...

You could offer me palladiums and i would not accept i would prefer somebody that 1 has room 2 has more appreciation for them than myself(at least for the time being, dont get me wrong)...I am very content to say the least. Cheers to all!

• Like 2

I am proud and you will be making out very well...just wait til you get within 100miles of fw in.

Yes gentlemen...minermark has hooked me up with a matching pro heresy for a trio in my 3ch klipsch system...This will complete my goals in klipsch to a T. I simply asked if he came across 1 beat to crap heresy i would be up to buy...He sent a pic of a kp250 that matches as center(in more ways than i can explain)to my kpt2502c's to more than i could find since the day i bought these pro heresys...I actually only needed a heresy cab and mid horn only...a network would have been nice although i have one that would have been fine....

Anyhow a perfect match...so not only will it be used in 3channel use i will integrate it into the theater i want more than anything...At the moment although doing some simple tasks for my employer I am living on their unlimited insurance at the moment thats kinda limited in money...So minermark has provided me with exactly to a T what i need and want for any possible tests, you name it at least in my world lol...I was content before...Now i am humbled by what seems as a higher power helping me find what was impossible...Cheers to you minermark...Words cannot express the ability now to reach my goal of 3pro as well as 7 pro heresys in full surround sound(the rest are custom built pro style heresy' style...Once again Mark Thank You...

You could offer me palladiums and i would not accept i would prefer somebody that 1 has room 2 has more appreciation for them than myself(at least for the time being, dont get me wrong)...I am very content to say the least. Cheers to all!

Been In this house 4 years and the wife has her own garage, that single heresy was sitting on her garage table for the last four years, it was just too good to throw out and I always figured, what the H-ll am I going to do with One ?

Here is the Other part of the story of that heresy, it came from a burned church, along with three pairs of JBL horns !

That is not even the best part, they were free !

Of course the JBLs are long gone, I come across this stuff all the time, likely the only advantage of living in a state with 38 million peps.

• Like 1

Just incredible! It is the one, bar none I need more than anything to make testing 100% equal. Its just amazing. I just asked him and obviously had no idea...In time i would had likely spent hundreds to get that speaker....I was just going to build one...They used to be around...even about 10 months ago there was a pair of similar for sale actually a couple for even the 1 pair $300 although beat up which dont matter me at all. The one you have is perfect and matches well. Alls I had to do was ask...Just incredible!

Thank you Mark!

Sincerely...thats all i wanted in the world...my health sure that would be nice but enjoyment and full contentment in my audio, wow!...you are one of a kind great!

• Like 2

• Moderators
I just happen to have (One). eth2, and dtel, well you boys went for boosting the enrichment of your coffee, so it shall be.

I can't wait, and Thank You that's very generous. I went and told the wife and I was a little surprised by the response, YES with a big smile and was really excited, Minermark do you always have this affect on women, :o I have a hard time getting that kind of response from her. I had told her about it a while back, apparently she had thought about it, or it's just you ? :D

• Like 2

• Moderators

detl, eth2, Beeker until your goodies arrive you will need to get some of this to tide you over. P.S. turn it up.

http://www.theonion.com/video/fda-approves-depressant-drug-for-the-annoyingly-ch,14310/

Thank you thank you

Your like Santa in April, been busy lately it sounds.

That's funny, I have a couple of people I want to send that link, I think there taking it already. :unsure:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I haven't read this thread, but I must say I am now drinking coffee in the evening. My dad and grandfather did this, does this mean I am old now.

Well if you have to ask :sad: But cheer up the alternative is much worse. :D

• Like 1