Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
How does a burr grinder improve the taste?

The grinds are a more of a consistent size as opposed to chunks and dust like the blade grinders produce.

Always wondered what the difference was, never tried any grinder, might have to.

• Moderators
Weather is awesome here the last couple of days. I even was able to pour some concrete last night for my bar. After mowing the lawn tonight, I will try to get it framed up.

Energetic sucker aren't you :P

You know were going to expect pic's and it's own thread, think about it if we don't see pics it's harder for us to have ideas to spend your money ! :huh:

• Like 1

• Moderators
May get around to hanging the hammock I got as a present in the 70's.....still has the plastic wrap. May be dry rotted?

I think you should, if it's been dry and out of the sun it should be ok, just sit on it very slowly the first time, it is an antique after all.

• Like 1

May get around to hanging the hammock I got as a present in the 70's.....still has the plastic wrap. May be dry rotted?

I think you should, if it's been dry and out of the sun it should be ok, just sit on it very slowly the first time, it is an antique after all.

Yeah we both are :mellow:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yeah we both are :mellow:

Yes, I know the feeling, so place butt very carefully, please. A perfect place for would where there is a opening in the azaleas toward the neighbors !

I'm a bad influence don't list to me, you may get in trouble.

• Like 1

Weather is awesome here the last couple of days. I even was able to pour some concrete last night for my bar. After mowing the lawn tonight, I will try to get it framed up.

Energetic sucker aren't you :P

You know were going to expect pic's and it's own thread, think about it if we don't see pics it's harder for us to have ideas to spend your money ! :huh:

The wife says I should have taken before and after pics. I will grab a pic tonight of the little foundation I poured last night.

• Like 3

Its 85 in nw in! I got home and the air ditioner will only work on low :emotion-45: have to try the ole hammer approach i dont know nothing other than how to buy one...and i aint doing that, i hope :mellow:

CHEERS minermark! I hope you can get her past the petting :D

You guys that drink coffee with cables sure do keep busy! Im redoing the "duplex" interior...moving speakers around, mounting new ones and the new furniture will be here on the 30th...well back to work i guess...weev donated 6 boxes of clothes and other items to the goodwill ans salvation army....prolly got another 6 to go and them some...Blessings all!

• Like 4

Overcast here this morning. Not much on the list except to buy coffee and to setup the brackets for the fantasy UFC bouts that you guys have expressed interest in. Again, these are matches where you can call out anyone, dead or alive, either gender, for three 3 minute rounds, in a no holds barred, full contact show down.

These are a few I am considering:

Beeker vs Jimmy Carter

dtel vs Fess Parker

Boxx vs Sean Penn

minermark vs Al Gore

Sancho vs John McEnroe

Tarheel vs Charlize Theron

duder vs Sammy Davis Jr.

This is as far as I have gone. How do the matches look so far?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

How about the following matches. Now be serious guys this is real important stuff!

billybob vs Ariel Sharon

The winner of that match would move on to meet Elvis or Christie Brinkley :)

Eth2 vs Tyler Perry

The winner would then meet Warren Beatty or Fred Flintstone :unsure:

CECAA850 vs Tina Turner

The winner to face Anna Nicole Smith or Billy Joel ^_^

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 1

billybob vs Ariel Sharon is gonna be a rumble! that dude is BIG...get to go rounds with "The winner of that match would move on to meet Elvis or Christie Brinkley" well I believe billybob will get this easy though just to meet another elvis and heck maybe christie brinkley..well if he dont show up im down to trade lol

Boxx vs Sean Penn I gotta say Penn was on steroids for a while so its gonna be tough!

Tarheel vs Charlize Theron....Oh Yeah...I cant wait to see this omgosh!

minermark vs Al Gore...30 seconds tops...minermarks got him...i used to like gore man tho he's pretty used up...

Eth2 vs Dlck Cheney...well Eth 2 you know what you gotta do! wipe the floor with that puke.

CECAA850 vs Tina Turner....show up early CEC and take jimmy carter on! unless i can get to bush sr and/or bush jr in my next bracket, although i'd like to take tina on for a while! I wanna get to anna nicole!

Sancho vs John McEnroe&duder vs Sammy Davis Jr. should be switched on there times....I do like sammy davis at the end cause i wanna hang out with him a while but i really want to argue with Mcenroe....ETH2 should get Mcenroe maybe he is quite arguemenative lol!

dtel vs Fess Parker man dude! this should be the first and last so we can all chill together happily...but man Fesz has a temper dont he? im not up to date on my 70's show...is that the darker skinned dude or curly hair guy...the curly haired guy has a temper but i know i can get the stuff to calm him down! if its the darker dude then the women will keep you occupied....I think this will be fun...

If nobody has anything to say i want tina! then annna of course(keep your comments to yourself, man i liked her lol

Cheers and good luck gentlemen! anybody need a bout hollar at tarheel...i'll be aiming for the top....Best of luck to Boxx&billybob!!!! I think you 2 could have your work cut out for ya!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators
dtel vs Fess Parker

I hope your talking about the one that's like 90 years old, I could take him, maby he was Davy Crockett after all.

Could I keep the hat if I win ?

• Like 1