Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
mach-1, on 06 Feb 2015 - 8:22 PM, said: this is Coffee and Cables...so here goes why didn't I think of this?

Looks like original equipment, never seen ugly wire like that anywhere else.

Edit :  Ok opened the ebay link, you would have to be crazy to buy that, or extremely anal about strictly original parts.  :lol:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

They recommend plug vehicles in at 20 (up here), I usually plug in at the minus teens and lower.  Mrs gets the garage so shes set.  :-)

Incidentally, I have never seen Black List but apparently there is an Alaska reference in one of the new episodes and they show a shot of Anchorage but label it Juneau.  Some in our state took enough umbrage with it that it made the local news.  So please make the mental correction when you see it - it's "really" important.  ;-)  I expect a Brian Williams report shortly to clear this up!

• Like 4

Morning guys.

Don't be too concerned about Carl's loss of income.  OT tells me Carl owns a big portion of Texas :mellow:

The sun is shining but it's still in the 30s.  Too cold for these old southern bones.  Cleaning out the dining room....getting ready for the painter tomorrow.  Tomorrow up to 68...so Jake will get to go to the dog park.  Later LF and I will go down to the riverfront and catch sunset, have a cocktail and maybe some She crab soup.

Waiting for the dac to ship.  Having fun creating play list on Spotify.  Must have a 1000 tunes by now.

For all you retirees......it's Saturday.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 7

Good morning coffee gang...

Got a rude awakening while reaching into the upper cabinet when one of my long time acquired celestial mugs escaped my grasp! Bounced to the counter just fine, but continued to the tile floor which destroys anything that lands on it )0:

Ok, got some different ones assembled for the next photo.... image.jpg1_49.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, back on track....

Here is the music selection and Hornsby is on at this moment.... Coffee is the Starbucks French roast. These mugs are from a wonderful Inn up in Maine we visit each year in the fall.... What is interesting about these is, the image is actually etched into the ceramic and facing outward if your are right handed... They also come in green, but we are partial to the cobalt blue (0;

Breakfast this morning will be baked grapefruit, I will post when they are done and ready to eat ;0)

image.jpg1_50.jpg

• Like 4

Nice pics Gary (except the crashed mug)........................Morning all, had 1 cup and headed for #2,  Joey really enjoying his headphones  :D , we are being treated to his musical stylings of Ozzy Osbourne I don't Wanna Stop, and Godsmack, I Stand Alone (It will be better when he learns all the lyrics)

• Like 5

Very cool Sportster! Glad he is enjoying them (0:

Chuck, I figured you would be into blue.... I saw your formal dining area and noted the blue tones.... Is that being changed out now with the new paint scheme?

Will talk about music in a bit...

But first, (as the grapefruit is baking), I figured I better pick up the pieces, and decided to assemble them before tossing ;0)

more shortly..... Hornsby concluded, Herb Alpert up next...image.jpg2_9.jpg

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 3

Gary I'm painting the room a Golden Cactus Flower.....trying to not be as conservative as previous attempts.  The large foyer will be Golden Kiwi.....a bit lighter.  The gold tone will pick up the fine line in the fabric of the dining room chairs.

Used a Sherwin Williams visualizer program to see how it would look.  It will be a change from the boring color on the walls now.

Wish me luck!

post-17365-0-47880000-1423323918_thumb.j

post-17365-0-39560000-1423323931_thumb.j

post-17365-0-68640000-1423323954_thumb.j

post-17365-0-43600000-1423323974_thumb.j

post-17365-0-36040000-1423323992_thumb.j

• Like 5

Just go to the Sherwin Williams site and click on visualizer.  You have to take pictures of your room and load them. Choose the paint you are considering and click and drag over to your room photos.  Its a little crude but you get an idea. 

My painter works in a Benjamin Moore paint store and paints on the side for about $10-12 bucks an hour.  I hate to paint so its worth it to have him do it.

• Like 5

Ok, back on track....

Here is the music selection and Hornsby is on at this moment.... Coffee is the Starbucks French roast. These mugs are from a wonderful Inn up in Maine we visit each year in the fall.... What is interesting about these is, the image is actually etched into the ceramic and facing outward if your are right handed... They also come in green, but we are partial to the cobalt blue (0;

Breakfast this morning will be baked grapefruit, I will post when they are done and ready to eat ;0)

image.jpg1_50.jpg

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S.. I have one also)

Edited by eth2
  • Like 4