Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

New Florence, Mo, and the wife I are camping here tonight, Day's Inn, Pub 125' in same parking lot, Cafe 100' farther.

Do not need to really be in a hurry at this point, I think we can make St Louis by Monday :D it's like 50+ miles.

They have Moonshine at this pub, a shot of every flavor, and ya know, it aint bad.

Will be purchasing a 1/2 gal of the Blackberry.

Dudder is great, could not ask for a better Forum meet-up.

Hey Dudder, Shake up the duggans, it's thick rich cream based heaven.....enjoy. 

Check out the wineries in Hermann MO if so inclined.  Stonehill makes a couple good ones and the history is interesting.  Missouri was the 2nd largest wine producer in the nation before prohibition.  Stonehill was the 3rd largest producer in the world.  Lot of fun German celebrations in that town!

Edited by muel
  • Like 5

Morning Gang

Zero hangover, not bad, not too bad at all  :emotion-21:

We have some time to check out the area, winery(s) are always on the list w/wife in tow.

Coffee is tasting pretty good w/ Mo local water.

Will be experiencing a breakfast w/Grits soon, saw it on the menu yesterday.

German town eh Muel? i like deserts, and man that sounds good right now.....

• Like 7

Dudder, the clock is tickin, 48 hrs to get a hold of Tim and work your deal, we would be happy to pick up any Horn goods and drop back by Omaha. come on, now's the chance, ya know you want them.......but delivered :emotion-21:   

More Coffee, waiting for Café to open.

• Like 6

Morning yet again Gang

Country Breakfast is done.

$2.20 Biscuits and Gravy filled the wife's plate, and I mean filled :o  

She ate one :unsure:

We just happen to be at the entrance of Winery Row, so we will be staying another night no doubt.

Humidity is a tad up there but tolerable for this Calif boy.

Alright, everyone have a safe Sat, our's will be Liquid, and i must save myself for some "Shine" later in the day...... :emotion-21:   

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Dudder, the clock is tickin, 48 hrs to get a hold of Tim and work your deal, we would be happy to pick up any Horn goods and drop back by Omaha. come on, now's the chance, ya know you want them.......but delivered :emotion-21:   

More Coffee, waiting for Café to open.

Someone is coming to look at the KLF-30s I picked up yesterday.  If they sell, I will be contacting Tim on the horns.

• Like 4

Morning gang...

Not much going on for a Saturday...My main thing about checking in is to see what the hell Mark is up to....It's like where's Waldo....but it's where's Mark lol lol....Get ya some grits Mark...Looks like fun times for sure..

Might cut some grass today...I don't know I'll do something I've been putting off. Might give a shop a break this weekend, kind of run down a bit...

Check in later..wishing all a great weekend..

MKP :-)

• Like 4

We got grits.  Cheese grits, shrimp and grits, eggs over grits, stone ground grits, slow cooked grits, instant grits, grit cakes, baked grits, pork rind and grits :)

Didn't know about potatoes for breakfast till college days.

Eat up Mark!

• Like 4

Keeping on subject, I just finished my 3rd cup for the today while hooking some speaker cables/audio cables to the Scott 222. So I can demo the KLF-30s to forum member RockonforKlipsch. I must say these things sound pretty good, he better hurry up and purchase them before I change my mind.  I need to hook my Scott up to my Cornwalls, I have been wanting to do so for a long time, maybe today is the day. 

• Like 5

Looking good there duder and Mark! Having a good trip!

Go slow with that shine Mark,lol! People around here chase it with a beer.

Sortof like a boilermaker in your tummy... :)

I recall an evening when I thought it would be funny to reverse things and chase my beer with Everclear.  Everything was already numb so what the 'ell.  Young and stupid and lucky to be here.  

• Like 5

We usually drink beer, and take pulls off the bottle or jar. My buddy makes some mean apple pie

As in shine, must be tasty. Like the clinical taste of straight flavored shine. Did not know until on vacation in NC last summer they had all of the flavors. Have to try it sometimes. You can probably drink enough shine with a 12 ouncer beer to do the trick. At least am not a pantyweight drinker but, got snozolaed one time.

recall an evening when I thought it would be funny to reverse things and chase my beer with Everclear. Everything was already numb so what the 'ell. Young and stupid and lucky to be here.

Lol, you know, it is all about the timing. after a couple, I could get confused on that for sure. Everclear is some potent stuff. Used to drink it mixed with grapedrink/juice... ah, purple passion when young. Life on the edge. Proceed with caution not in my vocabulary back then.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

Looking good there duder and Mark! Having a good trip!

Go slow with that shine Mark,lol! People around here chase it with a beer.

Sortof like a boilermaker in your tummy... :)

I recall an evening when I thought it would be funny to reverse things and chase my beer with Everclear.  Everything was already numb so what the 'ell.  Young and stupid and lucky to be here.  

I Always have a beer in hand when sampling.

• Like 2

New Florence, Mo, and the wife I are camping here tonight, Day's Inn, Pub 125' in same parking lot, Cafe 100' farther.

Do not need to really be in a hurry at this point, I think we can make St Louis by Monday :D it's like 50+ miles.

They have Moonshine at this pub, a shot of every flavor, and ya know, it aint bad.

Will be purchasing a 1/2 gal of the Blackberry.

Dudder is great, could not ask for a better Forum meet-up.

Hey Dudder, Shake up the duggans, it's thick rich cream based heaven.....enjoy. 

Check out the wineries in Hermann MO if so inclined.  Stonehill makes a couple good ones and the history is interesting.  Missouri was the 2nd largest wine producer in the nation before prohibition.  Stonehill was the 3rd largest producer in the world.  Lot of fun German celebrations in that town!

Been there, done that  and a hundred bucks lighter :blink:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-21:  

• Like 3

No Coffee this evening, a slight Buzz will do for the run across the parking lot.

Raining and the wife just came down to the motel office and informed me of a twister warning.....cool, we will now walk back over to the Pub, if im going to be wiped out in a Twister, I want the news caster to simply state,

"They were in the right place and never felt a thing" :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

• Like 5

Saw a red or grey fox near here. Saw same one or other 6 months ago in the same place. :unsure:

Popped a premature tab this am instead of tomorrow night after shift. Guess the shine talk then fellows. :lol:

AKDave, may be having no snow on the roof from the subwoofer or woofers. Like your postings :)

keeping us informed of the great white north Greetings for sure!

Time to lay me down for the count.

• Like 4