Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
What's the chance some of my C&C buds can make it out to the event/happening in Arkansas/Rodneys next April? That's a pretty far ways off so time enough to plan. LF says she is up for it! You guys know I'm old but I'll try to stay up till 10:00pm

That would be great, I sure hope that could happen, I like the new LF more and more. Don't worry you won't even realize what time it is and before you know it, it will be like 11:30 PM :o  :P

• Like 3

Good evening everyone........

Thanks dTel....friends.......everything was on my bench, and I had not hooked up my iPad to the audio system yet, so there was that cable which ended up tying the whole thing together ^_^  

Hey there JL, that is quite the flying array of Klipsch product!

Too much to comment on tonight and it is getting late, so I bid you all a good evening, more tomorrow...

........Gary

• Like 2

• Moderators
I spied these at the skating rink last night.

Wow if we had a skating rink like that, might have to go, but I would not skate under them. very cool

How did it sound ?

• Like 3

Day's inn, Rawlins Wyoming, and this Fkn Pc is a Piece of chiT

Be safe driving, heck just be safe just being you, that should keep you busy. :ph34r:  :D

Trip going well, this public Pc has seen better days, my Pc clean up last night helped :ph34r:  

• Like 4

I spied these at the skating rink last night.

Skating%20rink%20klipsch_zpsjngl2nql.jpg

Hummmm,iv seen something like these somewhere :)

Well i do now know each Stack weighs in at over 500Lbs give or take, i have Four in the trailer outside, i dont feel the weight towing, but indeed know somethings behind me.

On another note: knowing what each stack weighs, you notice the celing tiles around those hanging critters???

There is a Ton hanging there :o  :o

• Like 4