Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

The BOSS was not feeling all that good on the way in this morning. She hung out about 20 minutes and went home.. So I'll be holding the fort down ;)....

Got a good job to keep me busy all day.... gonna put some good tunes on and jam all day...

Sorry the Boss is feeling bad, hope it over fast, but I do like the last part, music in the shop, always a good idea. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Snowy day in Denver and damn cold

For me, the only reason I would not want to live there, a little snow at times would be fine but don't think I could get use to that kind of cold for that long.

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, minermark said:

I did a 10+ years stint, Sheriff, transfer to Metro Fire after 911.

Waaay less stress.

Still alot of stress, arson investigator sounds like a real step away from stress then either of those jobs. 

• Like 2

Good Mid-morning Gang

Day is handled :emotion-21:

Wife off to Downtown w/kid in tow for the day :emotion-21:

Iv been shopping the Web :mellow2:

Bloody Mary sounds good :emotion-46:

Googling i run across weird stuff, happy-go-lucky stuff, but weird.

Saw this and thought we could ALL write one of these Books..........:rolleyes:

{25A17652-DF92-4EFB-A202-558708381B17}Img400.jpg

• Like 7

• Moderators
4 hours ago, babadono said:

And after all I'm just gonna put it my coffee.

Now that's just not right, your talking about coffee as if it's a lesser drink, dude it's the king of drinks ! :o:lol:

Ok I have a coffee addiction, it's not the caffeine it's the taste.  :mellow2:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, babadono said:

Hey MM, you ever try the Irish cream from Costco? Just curious if it compares with Duggans et al. Sure is priced better/right. And after all I'm just gonna put it my coffee.

Iv seen it for years, Totalwine/BevMo have their own Branding also.

Iv yet to talk to someone who has tasted any two of them.

Baileys being mass produced is chit.

Any aftermarket Dublin made, should taste better.

Now knowing smaller distillers care for quality over quanity, theirs seems to be "On The Rich Side".

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dtel said:

Now that's just not right, your talking about coffee as if it's a lesser drink, dude it's the king of drinks ! :o:lol:

" it's not the caffeine it's the taste"

YEP.

• Like 5

On 12/7/2016 at 4:32 PM, dtel said:

dtel, I wasn't dissing coffee. I was just trying to say the Irish cream doesn't have to be the greatest because its going to get diluted. By the coffee.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, babadono said:

dtel, I wasn't dissing coffee. I was just trying to say the Irish cream doesn't have to be the greatest because its going to get diluted. By the coffee.

I was just giving you a hard time about the coffee, :blush2:I agree, I tried it in coffee and what you said is true. Now with just a little ice it would probably be a different story.

• Like 2

Cold to me here....35 and windy.  Jake's sleeping in the sun.  He came in but wanted to go back out after a few minutes.  Oyster roast tomorrow night and will be down to 29 or 30.  A covered porch with plastic on the sides to cut the wind:mellow:

Worker bees.....you've almost made another week.  See you at 3 Minutes To Miller Time in 5 hours.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Cold to me here....35 and windy.  Jake's sleeping in the sun.  He came in but wanted to go back out after a few minutes.  Oyster roast tomorrow night and will be down to 29 or 30.  A covered porch with plastic on the sides to cut the wind:mellow:

Worker bees.....you've almost made another week.  See you at 3 Minutes To Miller Time in 5 hours.

I miss the oyster roasts and crab feasts that we used to have at least once a month when I lived in So. Maryland....those were great times.  I worked with some ladies whose husbands were oystermen, and we would get bushels of jumbo blue crabs and oysters on Fridays...

• Like 5

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Cold to me here....35 and windy. 

Same here but 45 and windy, had to put on a jacket. :o  But I have to admit it feels better than 98 and humid.  :huh:

20 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I miss the oyster roasts and crab feasts that we used to have at least once a month when I lived in So. Maryland....those were great times.

Any kind of seafood is fine with me, almost any kind, tried eel sushi once, never again.

• Like 4