Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, mungkiman said:

Cold here, with lots of freezing rain. Here's my truck with the window DOWN!

Down, well it's filled with ice now, hate when that happens. :unsure: It does give a nice textured effect. 

Edit; how were you able to put the window down, warm the inside of the truck ?

• Like 5

TGIF...Enjoying a brisk 45 here at the  moment also. Listening to some music and reading all your posts of course. Best to you and you folks north of me stay warm and enjoy the break from the heat. May go hunting with brother. Usually over the last few years. am just spotting deer for him. Lately been feeling a little friskier than usual, as is usually the case this time of year. Fur rising on my back but, I will never forget the good times to be had here knowing we are together on some things that matter. A nice cocktail, some espresso, cables because we support the cause, and just plain old good times...Thanks all!

• Like 6

• Moderators

Ok guys and gals. I'm putting together the Tentative Attendee List for the 2017 Pilgrimage/Hope Gathering/Employee Luncheon to be held in Hope, AR April 27-30, 2017.  If you want to be included on this list please comment below and include the number of guests possibly attending with you. 

This is the 71st anniversary of the Khorn!

The registration fee for attending will be $50 per person. This will include the Employee Luncheon to be held at the Hope plant on Friday. This will cover the cost of one attendee and one employee. 

Early check in will be held Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at a location to be determined. 

This event includes, the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association's ceremonial ribbon cutting/transfer of keys to be held on Thursday. Tours of the Hope Facility on Friday, including listening room time, question and answer/lab tour with Roy, Rogelio Delgado Jr., museum tour, question and answer with Paul Jacobs, CEO of Klipsch, dinner on Friday and Saturday night at Rodney's Place (worth the $50 bucks by itself), live bands on Saturday...too much more to list. 

There is primitive camping onsite at Rodney's with full use of restrooms and shower facilities. A limited number of RV sites are also available. In addition several hotels offer accommodations in Hope, AR with Super 8 charging approximately $50 per night including a continental breakfast. 

We will also be offering a tour and lunch at Old Washington on Thursday morning (prior to the Museum ceremony) for a very nominal additional cost. If you haven't visited this site...you are missing out. 

Anyone that attended last year can tell you this is an event you don't want to miss!  

• Like 6

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Awesome job putting all this together Christy.....I Hope to make it this year.

Awesome!  I will add your name to the Tentative Attendee List!  Looks like we are up to almost sixty attendees already and we just posted the dates  for the 2017 Pilgrimage last week. I'm hoping we exceed last year's attendance record!  

Hoping to get Tentative Attendee List posted today. It's growing by the minute!!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

14657510_10154574367864104_4774627031425

So what do you call a retired guy from N.C. that blew off the Hope gathering last year and hasn't committed to attending the recently announced 2017 event?  Scared that his martini's won't stack up to the masters mix.  LMAO  hope you will be attending and not make up excuses this year, after all, it's not like you have to be somewhere else.:D

• Like 7

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Pete H said:

So what do you call a retired guy from N.C. that blew off the Hope gathering last year and hasn't committed to attending the recently announced 2017 event?  Scared that his martini's won't stack up to the masters mix.  LMAO  hope you will be attending and not make up excuses this year, after all, it's not like you have to be somewhere else.:D

@Pete H does this mean you will be attending this year???  @Tarheel I see your avoiding the issue at hand!  

• Like 4