Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, Wardsweb said:

A little update. The factory uses 2x4 bracing. I have routered out my own design. It centers on the woofer, to better center on the back and reduce vibrations.

bracein.jpg

when can I place an order ?

• Like 2

On 5/9/2017 at 10:17 PM, minermark said:

Evening gang

Farm is a workout

"New Boat" project is off till friday.

Still working on the Mack Hay Squeez, 14 air leaks, 11 fixed today.

Farmer is clearing out one of his big barns, for two years he has been trying to give me a Suzuki 250Quad.

Dont care for them, high centered and four tires, maybe im just sold on dirt bikes, anyway, after a nice 30 min pressure wash.

Now i have a new neighborhood toy, maybe a Full Camo paint job?

33755124483_cdb26bcab9_z.jpg

here's my bikes and early bronco just sitting on the whirly jig..

at my father's house..had his garage all clean out and organized .

that was 3 1/2 years ago I have no idea what happened..

IMG_20170512_095306.jpg

IMG_20170512_095325.jpg

IMG_20170512_095343.jpg

IMG_20170512_095615.jpg

IMG_20170512_095450.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, babadono said:

Awesome. Another LIT grad. What did he study/major in? Congratulations to him and you:emotion-21::emotion-46:

He took process operation.  That area is thriving around here.  He already has a job lined out working for GE at an ExxonMobil plant here in town and starts in 2 weeks.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Big bird.

Not really, 4 were recovered; 3 down the oil cooler intake which was the crew's notification when oil temp could not be controlled. This was on takeoff on a touch and go. Seems like the angle of attack on climb out collected them in oil cooler rather than down the engine intake.

Anthony, right? Tell him congrats and Goober says hey.

• Like 2

Pardon me while I brag a bit. And speaking of mail-persons we received some letters today.

BIG Congrats to my son who received his acceptance letter from Spohn Hospital today. He will be an accredited 'volunteer' for the summer. Application for cardiac unit assignment pending.

Double duty on the congrats, he has also been accepted to his high school program where he will do double classes at the hospital next year; success equals LVN out of high school. He has been taking college level classes in high school, sits in on Texas A&M robotics courses and desires to be a cardiologist. More power to you son!

Full steam ahead to med school!

• Like 3

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Pardon me while I brag a bit. And speaking of mail-persons we received some letters today.

BIG Congrats to my son who received his acceptance letter from Spohn Hospital today. He will be an accredited 'volunteer' for the summer. Application for cardiac unit assignment pending.

Double duty on the congrats, he has also been accepted to his high school program where he will do double classes at the hospital next year; success equals LVN out of high school. He has been taking college level classes in high school, sits in on Texas A&M robotics courses and desires to be a cardiologist. More power to you son!

Full steam ahead to med school!

• Great news, well the guy is surely not laze and has set goals, good for him. Dad should be proud, you did well.:emotion-21:
  • Like 2