Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, babadono said:

He didn't call you names, he called you odd:)

I mean we're hanging out in a 1505 page thread about pouring coffee on cables to improve sound while drinking cocktails or some such nonsense. We're all at least a little bit odd.

A Little Bit Odd. ?? Come on now how about some credit where credit is due. This CCC crew is Damn odd!!

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

Chuck pick up your tickets

No winners in Mega Millions or Powerball; jackpots set to rise again

Hey Mike.....the # was 9.  My # was 9.  There was a problem with the other numbers though.  So I won a buck! 

Lucky For Life tonight I need a 05.

For Friday MM I need a 02, or a 10.  Haven't got Saturday's yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

Chuck pick up your tickets

No winners in Mega Millions or Powerball; jackpots set to rise again

So finally its worth my while to play. The 190+- Million after taxes wasn't going to help my lifestyle all That much. Two hundred Mil - now that's a different story!

And I'll announce right here, right now that should I win I will Consider sponsoring one family of four to next years Pilgrimage.

All expenses paid for 4 days at the Hope Super 8 which includes all the breakfast and coffee you can tolerate. And of course valet parking and swimming privileges top off this fabulous Klipsch vacation package. A meet and greet with the Chief of all Boneheads Roy Delgado is also included Provided 1) the travel and fishing tournament schedule of said Bonehead has him in Hope, 2) he agrees, during this Klipsch Vacation Package. Travel expenses Excluded from this already generous and Super Deal. 

Aaanndd Good Luck ---

fine print -----

(restrictions apply to certain and particular forum members. If you need to ask then yes, it includes you)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, richieb said:

So finally its worth my while to play. The 190+- Million after taxes wasn't going to help my lifestyle all That much. Two hundred Mil - now that's a different story!

And I'll announce right here, right now that should I win I will Consider sponsoring one family of four to next years Pilgrimage.

All expenses paid for 4 days at the Hope Super 8 which includes all the breakfast and coffee you can tolerate. And of course valet parking and swimming privileges top off this fabulous Klipsch vacation package. A meet and greet with the Chief of all Boneheads Roy Delgado is also included Provided 1) the travel and fishing tournament schedule of said Bonehead has him in Hope, 2) he agrees, during this Klipsch Vacation Package. Travel expenses Excluded from this already generous and Super Deal. 

Aaanndd Good Luck ---

fine print -----

(restrictions apply to certain and particular forum members. If you need to ask then yes, it includes you)

how about a family of 2...

I don't think they have enough

coffee..or good coffee for me...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

how about a family of 2...

I don't think they have enough

coffee..or good coffee for me...

Done - family of two included.

Might I suggest you haul your own coffee as you don't want to be included on the above mentioned restricted list --

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 6:57 PM, USNRET said:

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yep a 2 slice toaster.....only used 12 years.

3 minutes ago, richieb said:

That will qualify. 

here's the toaster

• Like 2