Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks Bill.  My first video and first up load to youtube.  Guitar player?  Not so you could tell:mellow:  Will have to try another video with different speakers and preamp. 

Looks like I spotted some old time McIntosh Mc10's? Are they functioning or just used as stands? If they do play I imagine they have had the surrounds replaced? I had a pair that were just so far gone I let them go. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

Damn Man, what's the deal? I imagine a 'Web get together would be Top Notch, no? Won't go a party a couple hundred miles away, I offer to send amps down for you to have a listen and no again - too busy. Guess we just aint good enough for King Carl?   Enough invite and free amp demo turn downs will soon label you as Mr. Snooty - so there!

You're on a roll today:D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

You're on a roll today:D

Trust me my friend, this ain't Nothin'! After dealing with insurance agent and adjuster(s) to have my roof replaced this is a walk in the park. Now after 3 weeks of calls and finally water leaking into a bedroom a new roof is on the way. So now they get to pay for not only a roof but interior repairs, a highly effieceint way to conduct business. You just need to stay on these people until you break their will -- 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, richieb said:

Damn Man, what's the deal? I imagine a 'Web get together would be Top Notch, no? Won't go a party a couple hundred miles away, I offer to send amps down for you to have a listen and no again - too busy. Guess we just aint good enough for King Carl?   Enough invite and free amp demo turn downs will soon label you as Mr. Snooty - so there!

Time to dust off the warning point gun.  Dang, where's that bullet that Chad gave me?

25 minutes ago, richieb said:

Trust me my friend, this ain't Nothin'! After dealing with insurance agent and adjuster(s) to have my roof replaced this is a walk in the park. Now after 3 weeks of calls and finally water leaking into a bedroom a new roof is on the way. So now they get to pay for not only a roof but interior repairs, a highly effieceint way to conduct business. You just need to stay on these people until you break their will -- 

I think out of all the home remodeling contractors, roofers seem to be the least dependable, probably due to dealing with insurance companies. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Time to dust off the warning point gun.  Dang, where's that bullet that Chad gave me?

Well at least it can only be used one time and apparently on me? Chad is the Andy Griffith and Carl is the Barney of the Forum.

Carl has been given one and only one bullet - 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

His nick name is butter.

--- And that is True. They called me the Butter Man at work. When all reasoning with a customer failed it fell on me to smooth things over. And generally it worked. This is why I can even get along with Jimbo -  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We already have an Otis AND an Aunt Bea.  They were at the gathering.

OK OK Jees, what is this, an inquisition ? 

I'll take your Otis in exchange for Ernest T Bass! And I've got a pocket full of rocks with targets on your windows!!

And I thought 'Bo was a PITA!

• Like 1