Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

I knew it was just a matter of time, I think you're the king of videos, silly pic's and links, also you by far lead the list of people who quote themselves. :o:huh::D

no it's blurry pics !!!! and I have too

amuse myself also...

Someone told me once ..

" why read the book ...when you can

watch the movie when it comes out "

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

A matter of taste, surely?:blush2:

who would you trust..Billy...

me who consumes coffee ...

like the world is going to end now...

or someone who has latte with double pump of this or extra whipped non fat... extra shot this

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

who would you trust..Billy...

me who consumes coffee ...

like the world is going to end now...

or someone who has latte with double pump of this or extra whipped non fat... extra shot this

You...:emotion-21: Although Chuck may weigh-in.

BTW, how do you like coffee, weak(see through)

regular, or Hi-Test...:lol:

What I refer to as a Miami cup...:blush2:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Rain, rain, and more rain.  Braved the elephants to get eggplant parmesan with penne pasta for lunch.  Boycotting the NFL so either a movie or make LF a Keb Mo R2R tape.

What did you find that was keeping you from displaying pages properly?

Ran into an old acquaintance at a Green Egg demo yesterday.  He had owned the first car I ever owned before me.  He traded the TR-3A for a Corvair and I bought the Triumph from the lot.  Turns out he has recently bought another TR-3 (he is 70 years old).  He stopped by LF's place yesterday and I took him for a spirited ride in the S2000 and then we went for a ride in the Triumph.  Both Triumphs were the same year....1960. 

It was great swapping stories and experiences.  We had similar experiences replacing the convertible top...both units purchased from JC Whitney.  When the tops arrived the snaps were not installed.  I took mine to a trim shop and they did the installation.

The Triumph used a repurposed tractor engine that was a stump puller but was out of breath by 5000 rpm.  You could actually start the motor with a crank you inserted through the front grille. 

A fun time reliving my first automotive experiences.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

Ran into an old acquaintance at a Green Egg demo yesterday.  He had owned the first car I ever owned before me.  He traded the TR-3A for a Corvair and I bought the Triumph from the lot.  Turns out he has recently bought another TR-3 (he is 70 years old).  He stopped by LF's place yesterday and I took him for a spirited ride in the S2000 and then we went for a ride in the Triumph.  Both Triumphs were the same year....1960. 

It was great swapping stories and experiences.  We had similar experiences replacing the convertible top...both units purchased from JC Whitney.  When the tops arrived the snaps were not installed.  I took mine to a trim shop and they did the installation.

The Triumph used a repurposed tractor engine that was a stump puller but was out of breath by 5000 rpm.  You could actually start the motor with a crank you inserted through the front grille. 

A fun time reliving my first automotive experiences.

weren't those t3's wood frames ?

Finally made it on...Chuck..

having afternoon coffee

• Like 1