Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

possibly.  i don’t even know what it means, i’ll have to look that one up.

Frank Zappa had some really funny stories about Don though. This one might get you ... you being a drummer. One time Don insisted that (can’t recall if it was the drum skins or symbols or both) be covered with cardboard. Frank said he learned to just let Don do what he was going to do, there was no use arguing with him. 

19 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

That is an aesthetic decision, and not scary as much as it is different.   Watch Clint Eastwood's "Bird" for the potential effectiveness.

Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not opposed to a crash cymbol ... just that horrible sound when it’s struck alone. Time it with the bass drum or snare and you get a much more powerful noise. 

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not opposed to a crash cymbol ... just that horrible sound when it’s struck alone. Time it with the bass drum or snare and you get a much more powerful noise. 

You are talking to a percussionist.  You may as well be telling Mozart about music theory.  

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

The Kings are one.

sorry, i thought we were talking about sports  (i’m now ducking).  When I was working in Michigan, one of the guys asked if i liked hockey. I said “no, i usually just watch sports.” I think they wanted to run me outta town.

• Like 1

Just now, oldtimer said:

I was ready for that.

crap, you’ve got me figured out already.  time to move on to a new forum.

before i moved, I told some friends that the one thing i was looking forward to was recirculating all of my jokes. I could go a few years before i have to think up new ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Tarheel just reread your first post. I'm on my first cup this morning. If you are still looking for other great coffees that don't totally break the bank here are a few if you have not heard of them.

Just Coffee http://justcoffee.coop/

Really good coffee top to bottom. I've had too many to list so I'll only tell you the one I would NOT buy again Fire Cracker espresso. I've gotten lot of coffees from them for my drip machine. Like a discount?  A long time ago they had a coupon code "majority" for their majority report coffee. I can only guess they never canceled it because I have been getting 10% off every order for years. Never fails. Good luck....don't tip them off to my secret. I always have some Electric Monkey on hand I really love it. Bike Fuel is great too. The only cold coffee I've ever done was theirs and I really liked it. Give a read to what they are all about and the name of the company has a nice twist...justice - just coffee. If you are going to buy coffee anyway why not help someone out in the process.

Red Bird https://redbirdcoffee.com/

I've had both Redbird and Blue Jaguar and liked them both. Bought a larger volume of Red Bird I liked it so much

Atomic Coffee Roasters http://www.atomicafe.com/shop/

Intensi Espresso - I go back to this a lot.

BTW this is the wake up music today

MI0003701237.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

There's a man going through your dust bin
Only this time he's looking for food
There's a tear in his eye, you don't know him
Oh but you know what he's going through

Ain't it funny that you can't seem to help him
Feelin' sick as he staggers away
Is it weird that you hate a stranger
Can a detail correct your dismay

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, rplace said:

@Tarheel just reread your first post. I'm on my first cup this morning. If you are still looking for other great coffees that don't totally break the bank here are a few if you have not heard of them.

Just Coffee http://justcoffee.coop/

Really good coffee top to bottom. I've had too many to list so I'll only tell you the one I would NOT buy again Fire Cracker espresso. I've gotten lot of coffees from them for my drip machine. Like a discount?  A long time ago they had a coupon code "majority" for their majority report coffee. I can only guess they never canceled it because I have been getting 10% off every order for years. Never fails. Good luck....don't tip them off to my secret. I always have some Electric Monkey on hand I really love it. Bike Fuel is great too. The only cold coffee I've ever done was theirs and I really liked it. Give a read to what they are all about and the name of the company has a nice twist...justice - just coffee. If you are going to buy coffee anyway why not help someone out in the process.

Red Bird https://redbirdcoffee.com/

I've had both Redbird and Blue Jaguar and liked them both. Bought a larger volume of Red Bird I liked it so much

Atomic Coffee Roasters http://www.atomicafe.com/shop/

Intensi Espresso - I go back to this a lot.

BTW this is the wake up music today

MI0003701237.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

There's a man going through your dust bin
Only this time he's looking for food
There's a tear in his eye, you don't know him
Oh but you know what he's going through

Ain't it funny that you can't seem to help him
Feelin' sick as he staggers away
Is it weird that you hate a stranger
Can a detail correct your dismay

morning coffee

• Like 2