Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Guys, sorry that y'all are hurtin' today.

I'm not hurting that bad except for this darn cutaneous cancer. Will get a new doc before a home. I'll be free to leave this place anytime I want to, and get to eating normal fresh food almost every day again!

Agreed to the dealers terms which are actually very good for me for a five year old certified RDX. Not going to let another one slip through my fingers like one did last week. Too bad that the Hondas cost even more for something comparable around here right now. Got the info from the dealer to pay from my bank without checks. Got a good quote on a policy including a couple extras for a good bit less that the other bare bones quote.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

So John, the Acura out of the picture or, are you playing it possum... Thanks!

I'm getting it, probably early next week. Have everything else lined up to get it done and start house hunting!

• Like 2

Thanks Man, trying to stay in my home state. Found some interesting enough to bookmark today at under 150k that could work and look clean. Haven't see that combination in a couple years online, at realtor.com or the less reliable z place.

• Thanks 1