Onkyo PR-SC5507 Pre/Pro give away (sorta)

USNRET

Why would people think it's a scam? That's a really great offer. If I didn't have a 5509 I'd do that in a minute. hell I paid over $2k for mine....

It didn't include a 'final price'. At the expense of being rude, some think I am not trustworthy and will "pad the bill". Nuff siad on this.

Mike, don't let a turd keep you from passing on a good deal to somebody who would appreciate it. Many of us here know you well and I for one would trust you on any audio gear! I'm sure there are many others that feel the same so don't get discouraged.

Why would people think it's a scam? That's a really great offer. If I didn't have a 5509 I'd do that in a minute. hell I paid over $2k for mine....

It didn't include a 'final price'. At the expense of being rude, some think I am not trustworthy and will "pad the bill". Nuff siad on this.

Prolly your very low post count that did it..

:ph34r:

SAY WHAT !!!!!!!

USNRET 3,547 posts I'm sure this guy is not out to pad the bill or take advantage of anybody, he was simply trying to pass on a great deal ... Do you really think he wants to smear his name on here as an active member with 3500 posts ? I'm also sure he would included a final bill to show what he was charged .

USNRET I would just pay the bench fee 60-70 and pick it up , list it on ebay for parts for 400.00 OBO and put some coin in your pocket Good Luck

If for some reason you don't want to mess with it I would be glad to pay the bench fee and shipping as a sold as is deal , but I think it would be foolish for you not to list it .

Edited by A1UC

USNRET 3,547 posts I'm sure this guy is not out to pad the bill or take advantage of anybody, he was simply trying to pass on a great deal ... Do you really think he wants to smear his name on here as an active member with 3500 posts ? I'm also sure he would included a final bill to show what he was charged .

USNRET I would just pay the bench fee 60-70 and pick it up , list it on ebay for parts for 400.00 OBO and put some coin in your pocket Good Luck

If for some reason you don't want to mess with it I would be glad to pay the bench fee and shipping as a sold as is deal , but I think it would be foolish for you not to list it .

think you can just cut in front of me? Not very nice.

Navy vet to navy vet. I trust you. I'd take it. I have been reading about the 805 vs the 5507 and I would love to have some triggers to power on a few items. And also sounds like the dual sub output could help a bit with sub setup.

If you want it there are 3 choices 1) I can get it without further troubleshooting 2) get the troubleshooting completed and then 3) pay to fix or take as is. Won't cost more to get the final results of the bench check.

I wasn't cutting in front of anyone I was justing saying he should list it on ebay and if he didn't want to mess with it I would be interested , but I recommended he list it relax omg

I could really care less if I purchased this item or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC

I wasn't cutting in front of anyone I was justing saying he should list it on ebay and if he didn't want to mess with it I would be interested , but I recommended he list it relax omg

I could really care less if I purchased this item or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was just joshin ya. Jesus. You are the one who needs to relax there buddy

Navy vet to navy vet. I trust you. I'd take it. I have been reading about the 805 vs the 5507 and I would love to have some triggers to power on a few items. And also sounds like the dual sub output could help a bit with sub setup.

If you want it there are 3 choices 1) I can get it without further troubleshooting 2) get the troubleshooting completed and then 3) pay to fix or take as is. Won't cost more to get the final results of the bench check.
pm sent