First theater complex to have a fully horn loaded cinema systems

Youthman

• Moderators

I just saw this on the Klipsch Facebook page

Today, Malco Theatres, Inc. becomes the first theater complex to have FULLY horn-loaded cinema systems!

Two theaters will sport three Klipsch KPT-MCM-II speakers behind the screen, the first and only fully horn-loaded THX®-Approved four-way cinema system.

They will also have four Klipsch KPT-1802-HLS Subwoofers, the only fully horn-loaded, vented Cinema subwoofer in the world.

Here is a pic for those that do not have a Facebook

post-25073-0-79360000-1399946528_thumb.j

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 2

How many here are thinking about how they'd sound in their living room???????

Well if the wife really wants to stay in this house for retirement, I already told her ill be digging out the ChainSaw and kickin the living room out 40'.

• Like 3

I was going to post a smart *** remark about how long will it take for someone to put this in their living room. I guess not very long.

dont tempt me! I'll move the new 904's to surround duty lol

As I recall, this is right up your ally eh ?

Edited by minermark

I was going to post a smart *** remark about how long will it take for someone to put this in their living room. I guess not very long.

dont tempt me! I'll move the new 904's to surround duty lol

As I recall, this is right up your ally eh ?
wish I had the room to try that kind of stuff. Barely have the room for the smallest cinema stuff. But I'm glad I did it!
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Bugtussle, or Memphis?

I thought it was in Tennessee but that is where Malco's headquarters is. Looks like they have multiple locations all over the place. I inquired on the Klipsch FB page which two locations they were being installed in.

Bugtussle, or Memphis?

I thought it was in Tennessee but that is where Malco's headquarters is. Looks like they have multiple locations all over the place. I inquired on the Klipsch FB page which two locations they were being installed in.

:emotion-21::emotion-21: