No longer for sale. Klipsch Chorus in Walnut

tromprof

Good thing I didn't know about these when I drove up 75 to Dayton this past week.

Chorus speakers would be my favorite Klipsch if I didn't have La Scalas. The Chorus would also be a lot more room friendly.

Good luck on the sale!

Bruce

Edited by Marvel

Good thing I didn't know about these when I drove up 75 to Dayton this past week.

Chorus speakers would be my favorite Klipsch if I didn't have La Scalas. The Chorus would also be a lot more room friendly.

Good luck on the sale!

Bruce

I wish I had listed them sooner!

Hi tromprof,

Will you reconsidering to ship the Chorus into Chicago?

Cheers,

Jimmy

No boxes and HUGE PITA factor in shipping... but I might consider meeting you somewhere in between Cincinnati and Chicago. Only 5 hours apart. If you came and got them I will take you to Skyline Chili. 5 ways are good.

spice_skyline_chili_1-36fe5a2a1680be4263

• Like 2

Chorus > Cornwall

The Chorus and Cornwall 2 are very similar speakers. Same tweeter (K-79), mid (K-57), but the woofer is different. Both 15 inch drivers, but the Cornwall is the venerable K-34 while the Chorus has the K-48. Cornwall digs a little deeper, and though a very big speaker, the Chorus has a smaller foot print (though they weigh almost the same, 89 vs 90 pounds).

• Like 1