New to this forum

jjptkd

Hello, my name is Jesse and I'm fairly new to this forum. Over the years I've learned a lot about various Klipsch speakers / drivers etc through Google search which usually brings me to this site. Some of you may recognize my username from eBay as I've been buying and selling audio gear in my spare time for about 10 years now. Anyway, did a quick look around the forum and didn't see a welcome mat or place to introduce oneself so I figured I'd start here with a fairly recent pic of my system, though some things have changed.

post-58550-0-89820000-1403748442_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yep, same jjptkd as on eBay. I'm just north of Seattle WA, in a little town called Snohomish. I fell in love with Klipsch back in the late '80's listening to my late uncle Bob's system he bought at Magnolia Hi-Fi. A full Carver rack system and a pair of Klipsch Forte's. I'll never forget watching his huge picture window in the living room flex to the kick drum from Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good." :D

• Like 1

Yep, same jjptkd as on eBay. I'm just north of Seattle WA, in a little town called Snohomish. I fell in love with Klipsch back in the late '80's listening to my late uncle Bob's system he bought at Magnolia Hi-Fi. A full Carver rack system and a pair of Klipsch Forte's. I'll never forget watching his huge picture window in the living room flex to the kick drum from Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good." :D

Stop by and visit the "Right this minute Thread" sometime... Lot's of great guy's post excellent music... Be careful it can hit your pocketbook...

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Hello Jesse! And a warm welcome to you. I'm fairly new here too but the company is interesting enough to keep me logging on almost every night while I listen to music and spending WAY TOO much time refreshing the screen. I'm in Vancouver...down the road from you.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Sarcastic comments and feeble attempts at humor are plentiful. So bring your sense of humor.

Ok I will behave. :(

Welcome Jjptkd , nice collection of Pro models, my favorite.

Thanks man! Right now I have all the speakers in the picture plus a pair of Forte II's I've modified, (separate thread about those) and a pair of RB-5 ii's. I've had several pairs of the Forte's and Chorus models, which really are my favorite. I have friends that own the Klipschorn, Belle's, KLF-30's & 20's. I've actually owned a pair of the KLF-30's but I blew them to pieces on a drunken night rocking out. Apparently 675 watts a side and about 20 beers don't mix! :o I replaced all the blown drivers and gave them to my brother who still has them.

I've been buying and selling audio gear in my spare time for about 10 years now.

They key to your success is you appear to be buying and SELLING. I am finding it hard to part with stuff, particularly Klipsch Heritage and Reference speakers. Keep selling & check out the Garage Sale forum where you may save Feebay splits.

Welcome