SOLD Sherbourn PA7-350 SOLD

Scrappydue

350 watts for all 7 channels driven. powerhouse amp.

http://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/sherbourn-pa-7-350-seven-channel-amplifier-preview

some info to read. mint condition. would transfer 5 years of warranty to new owner. comes with all original stuff including rack mounts and slip cover. really is a top notch amp. thx ultras i had loved this thing. the cinema gear just does not need it at all. and like i said i am putting more money into the home theater room itself so i am trimming the fat that i don't need anymore.

any intestered parties let me know and i can get you all the pics you could ever want. i can even plank the thing if you need me to :lol:

1500 firm plus I'll split shipping.

Edited by Scrappydue

Bill, you NEED this for your setup bro.

No no no. Not "needed" or wanted(Scrappy, no offense).

Plus, it would help reduce the number of lines in your signature.

Family Room(5.5 System)

Klipsch RF-63(cherry) Fronts

Klipsch RC-64(cherry) Center

Klipsch RS-35 Surrounds

Klipsch RSW-10d(cherry) Subwoofer

Klipsch RT-10d(cherry) Subwoofer

Klipsch RT-10d(cherry) Subwoofer

Revel B15(cherry) Subwoofer

SVS SB13 Plus(cherry) Subwoofer

NAD T175HD Preamp/Processor

Sherbourn PA7-350<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<gear signature now has one less line than before

Cambridge Audio 751BD Universal Player

Cambridge Audio 840C CD Player/DAC

Dish VIP211k HD Satellite Receiver

Monster HDP 2400 Power Conditioner

Samsung PN59D6500 Plasma SMART TV

Bill

Edited by willland

Bill, you NEED this for your setup bro. :D Plus, it would help reduce the number of lines in your signature. :P

Me thinks the number of lines has more to do with the ".5" of the 5.5 setup. But hey, that much bangin' takes an accurate description of the source ;)

Bill, you NEED this for your setup bro. :D Plus, it would help reduce the number of lines in your signature. :P

Me thinks the number of lines has more to do with the ".5" of the 5.5 setup. But hey, that much bangin' takes an accurate description of the source ;)

Now it is 5.4. :P I moved the RSW-10d to the living room rig in with the RB-75's. :D

Bill

post-24680-0-46860000-1406980079_thumb.j

Folks, do you realize that Scrappy is selling a virtually "brand new" $3999.99(msrp), 7 channel amp with 350w/channel, with all original stuff included, with warranty for under $1600.00 SHIPPED?

Sounds like a fantastic deal to me.

Bill