Klipsch CHR WO for sale

Nidute

My parents bought these speakers in the late 80s and have been the only owners. We want them to go to a good home, one in which they will much appreciated. I have been told we should get from $700 to $1000. Is this accurate? If so, can I sell through this site? I believe they are Chorus speakers in walnut? On back it says CHR WO, serial # 8872013. We are located in Farmington, Michigan. Any help and/or advice you guys can give me is appreciated!

post-58825-0-26780000-1408320228_thumb.j

post-58825-0-54140000-1408320252_thumb.j

That they're walnut should help a bit. What they'e worth is dependent on your local market more than anything, but even in BFE they should fetch $500 minimum.

You could always carry on the family tradition (both yours and Klipsch) of disturbing the neighbors and keep them for yourself.

Edited by Ski Bum
  • Like 1

There is a guy with walnut Chorus with boxes in WI that had them posted for a long time at $700.

I think they were worth it for this market (Chicago), Chorus II go for a ~$750 around here in decent shape.

Photos help with pricing.

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

nice to see another local !

i know that a pair of chorus II's in oak have been for sale locally, but it's been posted for the last 2-3 months on CL.  if i remember correctly he was asking $1200, but the guy has a bunch of misc. stuff bundled with it, to help "sweeten the deal"...

not sure if it helps you at all. maybe it helps you know what not to charge?  :D

• Like 2