Dead receiver?

Chad

• Administrators

Hook up BOTH speakers, then get back to us.

Just did. Again, nothing at all.

Speaker selector knob set on correct speaker output terminals?

Just taking you step by step.

There is no speaker selector knob. If you mean Speaker C switch, it is set to off (for normal speaker connection)

Hook up BOTH speakers, then get back to us.

Just did. Again, nothing at all.
Speaker selector knob set on correct speaker output terminals?

Just taking you step by step.

There is no speaker selector knob. If you mean Speaker C switch, it is set to off (for normal speaker connection)

Ask Brian, he was on line just a min ago. the web site above

Last chance advice:  Is the power chord hard wired?  If not, completely un-plug it, then plug it back in.

I have learned the hard way, never to assume.  I once took apart a Honda 100 engine because while I was riding it wide open, it just stopped and I assumed I had put a hole in the piston, a common problem with those bikes at that time.  While re-assembling the bike, I discovered they run better with gas in the gas tank.

• Like 1

I have learned the hard way, never to assume. I once took apart a Honda 100 engine because while I was riding it wide open, it just stopped and I assumed I had put a hole in the piston, a common problem with those bikes at that time. While re-assembling the bike, I discovered they run better with gas in the gas tank.

I don't think I'd ever tell anyone that even if I did it! :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Last chance advice:  Is the power chord hard wired?  If not, completely un-plug it, then plug it back in.

I have learned the hard way, never to assume.  I once took apart a Honda 100 engine because while I was riding it wide open, it just stopped and I assumed I had put a hole in the piston, a common problem with those bikes at that time.  While re-assembling the bike, I discovered they run better with gas in the gas tank.

Would have been a whole lot easier to just put a compression tester on it. :P

• Like 1

Couldn't believe how much oil my '67 Jeep took, until I put the pan plug back in.

Couldn't believe how easy the JC Whitney wiring harness was to install, until I hooked up the battery and it melted.

Couldn't believe how nice the new radiator looked until I started the engine before bolting it in place...

Would have been a whole lot easier to just put a compression tester on it. :P

Thanks, dad.  :rolleyes:

I call you "dad" because that's exactly how my father talked to me, after I had done something stupid.  After I fell out of a tree when I was a kid, I thought I broke my arm.  My brother went running and found my dad, who immediately came out to where I was and saw me lying on the ground, writhing in pain, crying that my arm was broke.  My dad took one look at me, assessed the situation, then asked me calmly; "what were you doing in the tree?"

Thanks, Dad.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1