NFL Time!

K5SS

Andrew Luck and the Colts started off slow last night, but eventually beat the Giants pretty easily. Ahmad Bradshaw, 7th round pick from Marshall had an awesome game. He sure is turning into an excellent find. Colts have a bye week, then play the Patriots in Indy, this could be a great game.

• Like 1

Is anybody still watching MNF Bears vs GB?  It was 42-0 with Rodgers throwing 6 TD's in the half.

It's the 4Q and it hasn't gotten any better for Da Bears.

+++

My Steelers got kicked in the teeth today by the Mighty Jets.  I thought the Jets played well, and with a lot of pride.  I'm not a big fan of Vick, but he did a really good job with his arm and with his legs.

Edited by wvu80

This maybe the last hurrah.

At least he's going out AFTER signing the new contract.  Boy, timing is everything.

It may depend on how his contract is written whether he receives all that money or not. Most teams have playing clauses that prevents them from paying for this sort of thing. I'm sure some of it was guaranteed though. There seems to be a shortage of quality QBs lately.