Soylent Green Is...

oldtimer

this is really messed up on a whole bunch of levels. it's right up there with making a non alcoholic drink substitute that alcoholics can drink at parties, tastes just like alcohol but it's not. Misses the point of going Vegan. Just my two cents as a meat eater now almost three years in to a no meat no fish no dairy no fat/oil heart attack survivor. Best regards Moray James.

Edited by moray james
  • Like 2

Just my two cents as a meat eater now almost three years in to a no meat no fish no dairy no fat/oil heart attack survivor.

Congratulations and best wishes. I don’t each much meat and actually never miss it.   Could go the rest of my life without it and be perfectly happy. 

So, that is your secret to having money to buy speakers, he, he....

The price of meat has soared in the past 12 months.  We may all become vegans, no there are plenty bug, lol.  Don't laugh, just go to Asia and Africa.  Don't eat that Ebola bug.

Edited by derrickdj1

So, that is your secret to having money to buy speakers, he, he....

The price of meat has soared in the past 12 months.  We may all become vegans, no there are plenty bug, lol.  Don't laugh, just go to Asia and Africa.  Don't eat that Ebola bug.

I spend more on groceries eating vegan.  Certain things can only be bought at certain stores, but it is getting better.  Finding non GMO and food not loaded with sugar or high fructose corn syrup takes soem effort. 

Soy milk and almond milk is way more expensive.  Portabella mushrooms, apsaragus and other items are also more expensive than meat.  It is worth it, but definately not less expensive (well, in restaurants it is generally less). 

this is really messed up on a whole bunch of levels. it's right up there with making a non alcoholic drink substitute that alcoholics can drink at parties, tastes just like alcohol but it's not. Misses the point of going Vegan. Just my two cents as a meat eater now almost three years in to a no meat no fish no dairy no fat/oil heart attack survivor. Best regards Moray James.

Moray James, was it you that suggested that I read the China Study in th emilk thread a few years ago?