Wait...what? 26Hz? Hold on just a second...

mustang guy

I am refering to the Klipsch Stadium desktop. Has anybody heard one of these? Is it for real, or is this a highly distorted 26Hz. Based on Hoffman's Iron Laws this thing must be a power hungry little monster. It says it will do 112db at 1/2 meter, and that it's 400 watts, so doing the reverse math, it is about 83db efficient.

That doesn't matter, 112db at 1/2 meter is loud enough!

I would love to know if anybody has one of these little beasts. In case you cannot tell from where you are sitting, I am frothing at the mouth!

http://www.klipsch.com/klipsch-stadium/details

Stadium-Front-1_635132885629400000_large

Stadium_-_Lifestyle_01_63513288445600000

Edited by mustang guy

some of the reviews on Amazon are not to good either... but you need to take that with a grain of salt.

I want one just to say I have it, one of those odd market niche things that Klipsch made that will probably only be around for a couple years, if that.

the nerd in me can't get past the incongruity of a modern business professional drinking his christmas time Starbucks and listening to a modern Klipsch premium product... with his 7+ year old Macbook Pro and that big *** candy bar phone.

Notice the look on his face...it's like: " yup, I should have spent my extra cash on a new laptop and mobile phone."

• Like 1

I get the feeling that he was talking on his cell phone and being rude to the Starbucks employees when he ordered that coffee and he probably smashed his newer laptop when he was all hopped up on pumpkin spice flavored coffee and coke and pissed off at his secretary (that he treats like a dog) for one of his mistakes.  Bet he drives an Audi. 

I don't like this guy...

• Like 1