Anyone want a hummer? Humvee that is

USNRET

Good prices for a contractor starting off.  I have a masonry customer that purchased 3 Lull telehandlers from the Marines.  2 to actually used and one as spare parts since parts aren't readily available and he was just cheap and the extra was a good price for used parts.   I would have to go take parts off of his parts unit to get the others up and running. 

I got a military issue weapons light from one of those auctions. Should have been several hundred dollars, I got it for $150.

Had a trailer customer buy a Humvee from I think one of these which was supposed to be a fast attack vehicle for special forces and therefore light. They failed to mention the 2,200 pounds of body armor underneath it for bomb protection. He had to hire an 18 wheeler to get it home even though he just bought a trailer from me. He loaded it up on the trailer just to get a good picture. That's a $120,000 Mercedes G-Wagen towing it.

812680_494543920583078_572671325_o.jpg