Boxx Salute on the 3 Minutes To Miller Time Thread

Tarheel

As most of you know one of our longest running threads is the 3 Minutes To Miller Time thread started by jacksonbart.  When that thread started to fizzle out a while back our friend Boxx took it on himself to do renovations to our virtual bar to rekindle interest.

What I would like to do is to have a happy hour salute honoring our friend on Friday starting at 5:00 EST and ending when the last word has been spoken.  You can toast him, post videos, post a favorite song in his honor, say goodbyes, post thoughts, or just find comfort in being here with us.

Its been a rough week for many of us.  Maybe this will be the catharsis we all need to move into a new year without Boxx to steer us.

I hope to see you at the bar on Friday.  Attire.....casual!

• Like 7

I'm hoping all threads and thread followers from where Boxx spent time will be here.  Right This Minute, Fine Food and Wine, Coffee and Cables and others.  Boxx made a lot of friends in his time here so I expect seating will be limited.  I'll try to save a seat at the bar for you all. 

Earl is most generously picking up the tab.

• Like 5