Happy Birthday IbizaFlame!

billybob

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 14 Jan 2015 - 1:27 PM, said:

IbizaFlame, on 14 Jan 2015 - 1:25 PM, said: I've been informed this is the last consecutive birthday I'm allowed to have, after this my age will have to be calculated in binary.

It's easy to remember my sons age.  Take the last 2 digits of the current year and add 10.

Man I feel old, my grandson was also born in 2000.

According to the data collected by the Social Security Administration, there are some that could believe you to be in your 40's as that is the middle value for your name. :ph34r:

Don't get me wrong, there are some days I wake up feeling like I'm 40-something.  The joys of having bad knees!

On the other hand, customers usually tend to think I'm 17 or 18.  I guess I'll count that among good things for now. lol

:) Happy Birthday! Pretty soon you will need more than your fingers and toes to count your age.

I'm borrowing my dogs paws to help me count. :lol:

wish I woke up feeling 40-someting.....

Happy birthday to you my man :-)

• Like 1

However, I've said this before and I'd like to say it again: it is an honor moreover than a bragging right to be one of-if not the-youngest person on the forum here. You guys are an absolutely awesome crew, and I've seen everyone here do things for others that I'd have never expected to see from any forum memberbase (and trust me, I've seen my fair share as an ex-forum software developer!)

We've had high school students become members. Still, it's great to have younger members on here. There's hope for good audio!

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 2

Someone's gotta do it!  And by good audio we're of course talking La Scalla, Cornerhorns, and Heresy's...no ProMedia's, Icon's, and soundbars. ;):)

Happy late birthday! I am glad there are other young people here to bridge the hi-fi generation gap. I didnt believe you are the youngest forum member until I saw your birthday, you beat me by one year...