CD Ripping Service?

Thaddeus Smith

I will curiously watch the progress, I am wondering the turnaround on a project of 100 discs, and if you will end up needing more gear in order to do multiple discs at a setting.........................once you get the Times figured out I would think it would improve sales to have an estimated turnaround time for the service posted on the site

by the way did you design the site ??

Edited by joessportster

Stupid firewall.  I got this.

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: tunestransfer.com/
Category: Unrated

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated please contact your administrator.

I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

I will curiously watch the progress, I am wondering the turnaround on a project of 100 discs, and if you will end up needing more gear in order to do multiple discs at a setting.........................once you get the Times figured out I would think it would improve sales to have an estimated turnaround time for the service posted on the site

by the way did you design the site ??

I'll be a bit slower starting out. The biggest bottleneck is the ripping process. On a moderately spec'd system I can run 4 drives simultaneously. As demand increases I can start acquiring drives that will support 100CD's and automate the disc swapping process. So I could ultimately run upwards of 400 disc batches per PC.

But that's getting way ahead of myself. I'm starting out modestly and will have a bit more hands on approach while I get the kinks worked out and build a customer base.

• Like 2

You mean cd is obsolete?  Glad I never went all in for it.  What's next so I can skip that too?

you are obsolete .. as you post in one of them fancy forum things on the world wide webs of the internet. :P

From my perspective the CD is just a different delivery mechanism than PC audio, much like 8-track and cassette tapes. Same data, same sound, different means to play it back (and with an exceptional amount of flexibility).

Edited by Thaddeus Smith