SOLD: NOSVALVES NBS

eth2

Hi all,

I bought an NBS from a fellow member who needed to sell it, I do not need it, and will sell it for EXACTLY what I paid which is $1,400.   I do not have the NBS yet, but it is in route and should arrive on Tuesday (2/3/15) and will forward it on with or without opening the box (your choice). I do not want to make money, but I also do not wish to lose money and the NBS  would cost far more if bought new. Price does not include  shipping/insurance and PayPal which will be exactly my cost. I have an NBS (and VRD's) and the sound and quality are fantastic. Join the club!!!

Here is the original link.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/152917-nosvalves-nbs-linestage/

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

Earl is on a mission the change the stereotype that lawyers get  :D

Seriously though Earl is one of the nicest people it has been my pleasure to call friend, He has gone out of his way to help me various times in 1 way or another and always with no strings or expectations

Well done Earl

• Like 2

Please stop! You will ruin my rep.

Seriously, these are FINE preamps and you will be doing yourself a favor if you have one in your system! I am not taking a big risk here. Fairly priced and a great piece of equipment. With the money you save over buying new (sorry, Craig) you can buy a beautiful case and more.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 1

Nice deal here boys. When I had Craig build mine this summer I intentionally had him add this exact Hi Z / Low Z mod (at extra cost I might add) so it could better drive my pair of PSA subs over a distance and with the added benefit of being "tuneable"  to what your amps like.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

WOW!

Two people offered to buy this! (And NO, I did not raise the price).

Sale pending

and they (he) got a hellavu deal!

Edit: and BTW Earl nice job with what you did here.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1