Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

The series is really very good.  I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.  The writing and character development is terrific.  I don't know if I would have watched it had it not been a spin off of B.B. but I would have missed out on a great show.

I like Mike's character, he just gets the job done. I'm curious what this new job is.

Now we know.  That was great.

In the scene where Tuco  was sitting at the table and staring down the dealer giving him money, did anyone recognize that character from Breaking Bad?  I didn't, but one of my co-workers did.  He was the dealer Walter White strangled in his basement!

the show just keeps getting better.

It really does.  I'm disappointed that my wife doesn't watch it with me like she did BB.  We'd talk about every episode after it was over.  There's something in the same time slot she watches instead for some odd reason.  If I would have pressed harder for her to watch the very first episode, I believe she'd be hooked as well.

This is a really great show. One of the best shows I have seen. Me and my wife watch it, and talk about every episode, just like we did with BB. You need to get her hooked Carl!

I know, I know.  I think she watches some darn chick show or something and texts back and forth with my oldest daughter.  Tough to bust that one up.