Klipsch RB75 black w/original boxes in basically perfect shape $650 plus shipping PRICE DROP again

jordan122345

I am having the hardest time avoiding purchasing these. Perfect shape ones are getting more and more rare. Mulling it over.

If I could keep any pair of my speakers and had to sell all the rest, I would keep the RB-75's over my Heresy I's, Heresy II's, and RF-63's.  Not because they are "better" than those, because they are harder to come by.  Heresys and Heresy II's are all over the place and RF-63's can be found out there often enough.  I only see maybe a handful of RB-75's on the used market each year and only one pair for sale in the last few years here in Florida.

Bill 

• Like 1

I think you will be very pleased with them

It means that I'd be officially waffling on using the Heresy 3's that I haven't even finished setting up  :wacko:

They're 2 completely different animals.  Personally I love my H3's.  Of course I didn't have any unrealistic expectations on bass output either.  The mids and highs are awesome.

• Like 1

You won't get crazy bass out of an RB 75 either

Sure you will, just not crazy "deep" bass. ;)  :D

I added my RSW-10d just to bring it down to around 25Hz.  I crossover at 50Hz so my 75's are handling a good portion of the midbass punch.

Bill

It means that I'd be officially waffling on using the Heresy 3's that I haven't even finished setting up  :wacko:

Both the RB-75's and HIII's are awsome speakers so just keep both pairs if $$$ will allow.

Bill

You won't get crazy bass out of an RB 75 either

Sure you will, just not crazy "deep" bass. ;)  :D

I added my RSW-10d just to bring it down to around 25Hz.  I crossover at 50Hz so my 75's are handling a good portion of the midbass punch.

Bill

Would you cross H3's that low?  I had them crossed at 80 until my sub amp died, now they are full range until I get the sub sorted out.

Both the RB-75's and HIII's are awsome speakers so just keep both pairs if $$$ will allow.

Bill

I'll have to sell my KLF10's but I think the H3 and RB-75 options are both better choices for my living room, at least in terms of WAF :)

Would you cross H3's that low? I had them crossed at 80 until my sub amp died, now they are full range until I get the sub sorted out.

Maybe.  If in a smaller room you could take advantage of room gain and crossover at around 60Hz.

My HI's are in a 13 x 13 x 10 room and the bass response is wonderful, maybe barely down to the 40's but still very pronounced.

I am also taking advantage of room gain in my master bedroom with my HII's.  They sit on my dresser in a sitting room area that is only about 8ft wide by 7ft deep and that area acts like a large horn.

Bill