SOLD Klipsch La Scala II speakers (built from 2006 on)

etc6849

I'm sorry for not wanting to ship these. I know several very well respected and nice forum members have expressed interest in having these shipped.  They're just so heavy (175lbs each), and I can barely move them as it is.

I dont blame you as these are in a very nice condition - once they are scratched or damaged , that's it -

All the reference stuff is sold now.  I'm not sure why know one wants the La Scala II's as they are much better sounding than the reference line I sold 7 of?!?

Anyways, if someone wants them, I need a firm offer this weekend, else these are going on Audiogon soon (at a higher price).  I'm totally fine if someone I've dealt with in the past wants to make a deposit and pick these up later next this month due to space issues.

Edited by etc6849
  • Like 2

My LS are 80lbs.
You must not have weighed them... They should be about 120+.

Good thing I don't have the money, or I would be on these in a heartbeat. I miss the ones I sold, and LS IIs would be be incredible. Then again, I would have to sell them when my wife and I move to the Philippines.

That's a really, really good price.

Bruce

The reference stuff is easier to sell cause footprint and price. Period. I'm sure these are great soeakers etc. if you were local I bet I could find a home in a heartbeat for them. I think schu should just suck it up and pay the shipping. Maybe 500$

I R worried.... shipping such things scares me a bit.

I am a little disheartened that I could not buy those raw walnut with cane klipschorns, now I am not sure I want anything.

Edited by Schu