Lounge Post

Tarheel

since I'm utterly confused aboot this, i'll wait and see what happens.

change for changes sake is never good, but I don't think this was done under those parameters.

Chad, you can NEVER please everyone. I get the impression you want what you feel is best for this forum. and, for what it's worth, that is good enough for me.

• Like 1

Chad

I will say attempting to navigate the recent activity tab to the right is way more convoluted. I am sure there is a way to figure it out.  I still dont see the purpose for this change to the system that was in place and seemed to work fine (change for the sake of change is pointless)

I understand you have the authority to run the forum as you see fit. I also understand without the people on this forum there would be no forum, In my tenure I have seen and helped countless new patrons with there Klipsch questions all while all sub forums were treated equally when it came to showing the recent content. If a subject concerning audio is interesting enough it will stay on the recent activity without any intervention

If I were forced to set my favorites to direct me straight to a sub forum then it becomes apparent to me that I will miss some other activity and possibly the opportunity to help with audio / Klipsch related questions

Since this is only an experiment EGO should have no place in the discussion. Not an accusation but frankly some of you responses have sounded quite egotistical,  The minute this forum takes the route of many other totalitarian forums I fear the demographic will change we will all loose a loved and trusted site

I will be further frank here and say the reason I visit this forum is the people,  I love the product and would recommend them to anyone in the market, and will brag to anyone that happens to hear mine..................That said I can only say so much about Klipsch speakers and audio after that it is the people that keep me coming back,

This is my opinion on the subject feel free to take it or leave it 

• Like 5

The content hasn't moved, changed, or disappeared. it's simply not highlighted at the top. FFS.

We just don't want this to be a exercise in frustration. I do not go to all the topics. However, in the former scheme, I could see something if it interested me.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hey, you guys win. It's all about the people, I 100% agree. 

As I said all along, it was an experiment. But you've successfully bullied your way into making the experiment end early. Carry on, folks!

• Like 3

Maybe Chad should also include an acronym list....you lost me at "FFS"....

it's an inappropriate outburst on my part. people get wound up about the weirdest most mundane things here and it frustrates me. apologies for any offense (once you figure it out).

(FFS) For Fukoshimma's Sake (or something like that)

• Like 1

Maybe Chad should also include an acronym list....you lost me at "FFS"....

it's an inappropriate outburst on my part. people get wound up about the weirdest most mundane things here and it frustrates me. apologies for any offense (once you figure it out).

I have never, ever had an inappropriate outburst, nor gotten wound up on a mundane issue, nor become frustrated on this forum.  I have no idea what you're talking about FFS. ;)

• Like 1

Hey, you guys win. It's all about the people, I 100% agree. 

As I said all along, it was an experiment. But you've successfully bullied your way into making the experiment end early. Carry on, folks!

Three cheers for Chad.. Hooray, Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!

• Like 2