Khorn for sale! sold

gsxrfun86

It is the OP's sale. He can ask any price he wants.

I have no idea why he asking help to set the price after he has listed them. I also have no idea why he is letting the discussion drift into talk about bikes.

Certainly, he is not helping his own cause.

It is the OP's sale. He can ask any price he wants.

I have no idea why he asking help to set the price after he has listed them. I also have no idea why he is letting the discussion drift into talk about bikes.

Certainly, he is not helping his own cause.

You think our talk of motorcycles are hurting his sale? 

prestontom like my first post says im in no hurry to sell. and striking up convos with people builds rapport ;). also the longer it takes to sell the better so i can tell the wife there not sold yet. plus realx its not all that serious :D  and to ceptorman im all about road racing ive spent lots of time with dave moss tuning and racing afm. any time your in cali a thunderhill track day is on me!

• Like 1

prestontom like my first post says im in no hurry to sell. and striking up convos with people builds rapport ;). also the longer it takes to sell the better so i can tell the wife there not sold yet. plus realx its not all that serious :D  and to ceptorman im all about road racing ive spent lots of time with dave moss tuning and racing afm. any time your in cali a thunderhill track day is on me!

Awesome offer, Ive never been to northern Cali, would love to. There's a pretty good MotoGP race here in Aug, if you're ever here, give me a buzz.

"along with the sale will come with crown power line three amps a twin pair"

GSX'er, go ahead and edit your original post to put that with your price.  That is a nice enticement.

If you use the "Full Editor" mode, you can also edit your thread title to reflect your updated price.

+++

I raced MX and hare scrambles for years, I think you RR guys are nuts.   When you fall down, you get hurt

When I fall down, I get dirty.  B)

Edited by wvu80

I was the one who PMd him privately because I did not want to attack his sale. I sold my perfect pair of 1998 Klipschorns with Glass tops for $2,000 when the market bottomed out when Obummer was dealing with bailing out the banking system. I suggested to the original poster that $2,700 was a fair price, not $2,500 and maybe he might get $3,000 IF he was lucky and found the right buyer.

Roger

why is it that everybody regrets selling their khorns - I 'll tell you why , they are commanding higher and higher prices -

Uhhm...Yeah...,

You might want to check your facts there Randyh,

The economy hasn't fully recovered since Obummer took office, and Klipschorns are going for a little less right now than they were before Obummer took office. I only sold my Klipschorns then for $2,000 because that was what they were bringing after the market crash. It just so happened that I was in Texas and got a chance to buy my Klipsch KP-600 stacks and needed the extra cash right away.

You can by Klipschorns anytime, but you don't always run across KP-600s and if you have not heard them yet, you will not understand...

Roger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals 

FOR SALE K HORNS 1500

I have 96 era klipsch klipschorn speakers, lightly used and in perfect condition. All original drives and nothing touched. I even have original boxes as well. it will come with a pair of crown power line three amps for 300 extra.

. Local pick up only!! I am located in Sacramento, Ca.  Call, email or text me anytime @916-969-4171. please no trades.

great deal - not bad -