It just seems wrong

BigStewMan

Geez … yo-yo’s and Mason Jars -- and crowns … how do i get invited to this gig?

Looks like they're going to have it their way.

Burger King is offering to foot the wedding bill for Joel Burger and Ashley King whose impending nuptials and unusual name combination has given them a whopper of national attention.

Monday evening, the Illinois couple got the good news via Skype that the fast food chain will paying the expenses and providing gifts for the July 17 wedding in Jacksonville.

"When we heard about the happy, Burger-King couple, we felt an overwhelming urge to celebrate their upcoming marriage," Eric Hirschhorn, Burger King Brand spokesman told the State Journal-Register.  "On so many levels it felt like fate; they found each other and their story found us."

The couple has been known as Burger-King since they were in the fifth grade together, in New Berlin near Springfield.  After Joel recently proposed to Ashley at a lake, they decided to take their engagement photos at their local Burger King, which went viral. They reached out to the company to ask if they could use the brand's logo on their wedding favors – and that's when they got an early wedding gift.  

The Burger King company is also providing the wedding guests yo-yos, gift bags, Mason Jars and Burger King crowns, all personalized for the Burger-King wedding.

Edited by BigStewMan

LOL.  Maybe dating isn't wrong, but it has to be weird.  Marriage is wrong, it's a simple genetic equation.  Look what it did to the English.  You wouldn't want to turn out like them I hope..  The bizarre thing is that studies have shown that mammals are most attracted to their first cousins.  The narcissist gene?  Just say no.  Your children will be less confused.

Geez … yo-yo’s and Mason Jars -- and crowns … how do i get invited to this gig?

Looks like they're going to have it their way.

Burger King is offering to foot the wedding bill for Joel Burger and Ashley King whose impending nuptials and unusual name combination has given them a whopper of national attention.

Monday evening, the Illinois couple got the good news via Skype that the fast food chain will paying the expenses and providing gifts for the July 17 wedding in Jacksonville.

"When we heard about the happy, Burger-King couple, we felt an overwhelming urge to celebrate their upcoming marriage," Eric Hirschhorn, Burger King Brand spokesman told the State Journal-Register.  "On so many levels it felt like fate; they found each other and their story found us."

The couple has been known as Burger-King since they were in the fifth grade together, in New Berlin near Springfield.  After Joel recently proposed to Ashley at a lake, they decided to take their engagement photos at their local Burger King, which went viral. They reached out to the company to ask if they could use the brand's logo on their wedding favors – and that's when they got an early wedding gift.  

The Burger King company is also providing the wedding guests yo-yos, gift bags, Mason Jars and Burger King crowns, all personalized for the Burger-King wedding.

does anyone know  a McDonalds with a  girlfiend called Hamburger  -

Definitely wrong on all levels. We could have Wendys Taco (oh my) or Wendys Bell, or Carls Wendy....................

I would eat Wendy's taco.

Is there any connection here to the "Hot sauce" thread?

Reminded me --   Went to annual physical exam  w/ my Wife yesterday.

She has some physical limitations, so she wanted me with her to help undressing, etc.

Anyway, long story short, I learned they now have disposable speculums.

Looks like made at the same factory as the heavy clear nicer disposable picnic utensils.

Dang - went so fast, by the time the Doc tossed it into the biohazard bucket, I didn't have time to say"HEY...  I could use that in my toolbox"

Maybe TMI.

I think they're made in china for like $1, so whatever.   lArs

Definitely wrong on all levels. We could have Wendys Taco (oh my) or Wendys Bell, or Carls Wendy....................

I would eat Wendy's taco.

Is there any connection here to the "Hot sauce" thread?

Reminded me --   Went to annual physical exam  w/ my Wife yesterday.

She has some physical limitations, so she wanted me with her to help undressing, etc.

Anyway, long story short, I learned they now have disposable speculums.

Looks like made at the same factory as the heavy clear nicer disposable picnic utensils.

Dang - went so fast, by the time the Doc tossed it into the biohazard bucket, I didn't have time to say"HEY...  I could use that in my toolbox"

Maybe TMI.

I think they're made in china for like $1, so whatever.   lArs

It was supposed to be a humorous/ Gross!!  EEEEEWWW/ TMI / little story..

Apparently didn't hit any funny bones here.    :(   Lars