Why Are We Allowing This?

BigStewMan

Public Forum.

Lurkers abound, and profiles are public.

On the forum main page, drop down to the lower left bottom and check out how many "Guest" are here 24/7.

Now click on the "see full list" just above the Guest count and see what these "Lurkers" are watching.

Feels like some Perv lookin in my windows.

Note to pervs GFY

On a personal note:YOU, STEW are in the OC, and you above anyone here should know, at the 30 year mark, you should be well on your way to your third wife, (i was always behind my Bud's by one). 

Other than surviving Nam, the greatest thing in my life was getting out of that chithole 23years and counting.

Public profiles will remain on the "Lite" side.

Note: All of my wife's were 100+Lb "Spinners" the norm in the OC, would i do it again, YOUR DAM RIGHT.

Edited by minermark

you guys know i was joking right?

Mark -- you’re right; but, i’ve only been married & divorced once -- so i’m not the typical OCer.  

That mindset will be your undoing sir, (just exactly what i said after every divorce).

And yes of course i know your joking.

• Like 1

Mark -- you’re right; but, i’ve only been married & divorced once -- so i’m not the typical OCer.  

That mindset will be your undoing sir, (just exactly what i said after every divorce).

Friend recently separated from his wife. Told me that he had to write her a six-figure check; plus pay $1600 month child support, and when the house sells she gets 60% of the sale. 

• Like 1

I only Ranted on the Profile (public thing) because back when Al Gore invented this thing to keep us busy, i was on AOL and had a profile that attracted everything from Fomer GF to exwifes, so these days im a tad more cautious :ph34r:

Friend recently separated from his wife. Told me that he had to write her a six-figure check; plus pay $1600 month child support, and when the house sells she gets 60% of the sale. 

Been there done that,except it's more expensive these days, my child support was $100 a month and that was from an OC court!

No one will see something like that in their lifetime ever again

That is called divorce sex, lol.

What is OC, or Ocer?

That is called divorce sex, lol.

What is OC, or Ocer?

it’s referred to as the OC.  OCer is just a word I made up while typing that. I still tell people I’m from Oakland even though I’ve lived i SoCal most of my life. Watch that show Real Housewives of Orange County -- that is what it’s like here. Case in point, was driving down Pacific Coast Highway recently with some guys from work. Passing though MinerMarks old stomping grounds -- Newport Beach.  One of the guys pointed out this restaurant -- only it was a restaurant for dogs.  People actually bring their dogs to this place to have dinner away from home. I’m serious!  A lot of money around here.  Stupid money too -- i was driving home from work and saw a bright teal Bentley.  Pretty sure that isn’t a stock color for Bentleys, so someone can drop a quarter million on a car then have it painted ugly.  

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

BigStew is correct and beat me to the reply.

IMHO being a suburban kid, i would say there is not a better place to grow up, age from 10 to 25, then RUN!

Disneyland, desert, mexico, entire coast, and some of the best looking girls/women the USA has to offer.

Jobs ? anything you want, and all of this within in short drive.

Hard not to love it even harder to leave it.

• Like 1

Note: All of my wife's were 100+Lb "Spinners" the norm in the OC, would i do it again, YOUR DAM RIGHT.

If you don't mind could you explain in great detail what a "Spinner" is. I'm not very well versed in that west coast slang. (video acceptable)

Keith

If you don't mind could you explain in great detail what a "Spinner" is. I'm not very well versed in that west coast slang. (video acceptable)
I don't think it's acceptable...