It is just this way

USNRET

3rd option...........  take control of it.  :D

When you be here for instructions?

Oh, I see this is more than mere conjecture.   This is real world stuff.   Agreed - 'Yes Dear' - is about the safest answer.  And, say it like you sincerely mean it, or else.

Oh, I see this is more than mere conjecture.   This is real world stuff.   Agreed - 'Yes Dear' - is about the safest answer.  And, say it like you sincerely mean it, or else.

With the one great exception when she asks "Do I look fat in this?" :-)

• Like 3

I work with my wife at our auto shop....

A few years back a customer really pi$$ed my wife off ..long story ....like I had to tell her to leave the office, that's how bad it was.....so the the guy is standing in front of me not saying a word.....So I say...." sir let me tell you how my shop runs.....this is MY shop and I run this shop....but you have just pi$$ed off the president of this company, and the press happens to be my wife. So when we get home tonight I'm going to see if I'm still working on your car this week....if she says NO...then I will call you to get a tow truck for your car"!! All he said was ok

.........Well yea the next day I called him to get a tow truck.......

MKP :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators

With the one great exception when she asks "Do I look fat in this?" :-)

I never get the fat question, I get, does this look alright, I always tell the truth about what I do or don't like about it,  sometimes she changes, either way I'm done after my opinion.

• Like 1