No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

Came to that conclusion in 1990. Only been back twice & that to Ft. Irwin...

Its a no bullshit day natinwide because now all sorts of people can be allowed to struggle with being married!! Lol!

So?

You are in America, and you must have known it would come someday.

Im in Kalif Where anything/everything is possible, and with a Lawyer, you WILL get it.

Remember youngin, Kalif is the Commie fine tuning state, you will comply.

On a personal level, i care about this "Ruling" about as much as i care about sports, makes some people happy and makes some money. i could care less about either one.

Political?

An overview, after many years here taxed to death, if they cannot tax you they apply a Fee, the only thing Ca is good for is a visit.
  • Like 1

Well, thinking about relenting on this one and letting those wanting a No BS section of the forum have it, just to keep the peace mind you.

First some ground rules, 5000 posts and no less or more for entry. And it should be in the Klipsch Joint, just above the lounge.

No thanks necessary, or expected.

BB

• Like 1

Well, thinking about relenting on this one and letting those wanting a No BS section of the forum have it, just to keep the peace mind you.

First some ground rules, 5000 posts and no less or more for entry. And it should be in the Klipsch Joint, just above the lounge.

BB

I agree, i have NO dog in this race, The "New" Forum, it will be a good place for the Debaters and endless rants on their views of the world. i just like poking fun at fresh meat.

You know like kids with one eye, or old ladys that fall down in the market, and Bose owners..............

Miner, reaching for the Lagavulin16 :o

• Like 1

BB

I agree, i have NO dog in this race, The "New" Forum, it will be a good place for the Debaters and endless rants on their views of the world. i just like poking fun at fresh meat.

You know like kids with one eye, or old ladys that fall down in the market, and Bose owners..............

Lol, well they better keep it on topic with no expressed. world view. :lol:

And no bloody swearing!

• Like 1

So would homosexuals practice polygamy or polyandry or does it depend if they're male or female?  What if one was a transsexual?  I'm so confused.

It does not matter and i dont care. live and let live any dam way anyone wants to, much less stress in life and certainly drama.

The wife and i have great friends (Gay guys) that, no chit remind everyone that comes in contact with them, Modern Family, same across the board, little skinny guy and a big fellow.

BB

And no bloody swearing!

Hey, if it keeps the Crap off the main forum board, im all for it, look and how peacefull the main board has been since introduction of the BS forum.

I observed 4 to 5 forum members as a constant, trying as they may outwit/out blog and throw chit back and fourth, till just like little kids, one gets hurt and bails.

More power to the BS Forum, may you live long and be Chatty :emotion-21:  

• Like 1

So would homosexuals practice polygamy or polyandry or does it depend if they're male or female?  What if one was a transsexual?  I'm so confused.

What would Caitlyn do? :D

Alright, now yur pushin my buttons, reachin for a Guinness.

Look we just got rid of Honey Boo Boo and along comes Bruce, ya know i WAS ok with it, but when it's thrown in my face every dam day like a world event, im tellin ya, i could become a hater (of the Media) of course.

It does not matter and i dont care. live and let live any dam way anyone wants to, much less stress in life and certainly drama.

The wife and i have great friends (Gay guys) that, no chit remind everyone that comes in contact with them, Modern Family, same across the board, little skinny guy and a big fellow.

I don't care either but the lines are blurring faster than I can change my glasses.  This is certainly the age of redefinition that we are living in.

• Like 2

I don't care either but the lines are blurring faster than I can change my glasses.  This is certainly the age of redefinition that we are living in.

A statement such as that, could NOT be more correct :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Let the lines blur, forget definition and redefinition, live and let live. 

Edited by garyrc
  • Like 2

Let the lines blur, forget definition and redefinition, live and let live. 

Yes! Indeed! just happens to be one of my Fav songs too! Robin Thick: Blurred Lines.......

• Moderators

BB

And no bloody swearing!

Hey, if it keeps the Crap off the main forum board, im all for it, look and how peacefull the main board has been since introduction of the BS forum.

I observed 4 to 5 forum members as a constant, trying as they may outwit/out blog and throw chit back and fourth, till just like little kids, one gets hurt and bails.

+1. But I think they should have made it 500 posts, not 5000, to get even more crap off the Board.

• Like 2

BB

And no bloody swearing!

+1. But I think they should have made it 500 posts, not 5000, to get even more crap off the Board.

DAM Lawyers, always have a good point......

• Like 1

• Moderators

So would homosexuals practice polygamy or polyandry or does it depend if they're male or female? What if one was a transsexual? I'm so confused.

I don't care either but the lines are blurring faster than I can change my glasses. This is certainly the age of redefinition that we are living in.

None of this is new. How long has the term "partner" been in use? Renee Richards in the mid 70s was big, big, news, but only for just a brief time. People moved on to the next thing. She would pop back in the news from time to time, but it wasn't big news anymore. I am NOT saying or commenting on what is right or wrong, that isn't really the issue in my mind.

I think the bigger issue is how and where we get our information, and the quality of it. Directly related to that is what constitutes "entertainment" in America. I am more worried about what "sells" on TV and the media than last any od the decisions this term.

An entire series about Bruce? The Real Housewives, anywhere. Honey Boo Boo?

To me what is changing and blurring is what people find worth watching.

• Like 1

BB

And no bloody swearing!

I've only been here for 13+ years but remain 60% vested...

• Like 1

• Moderators

BB

And no bloody swearing!

Yeah, but half the time it is the wrong one.

• Like 1