No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

A lot of the legislation and case law surrounding polygamy and law in the Utah Territory was discussed in briefs submitted in connection with the most recent Supreme Court decision.

Very interesting.  Thanks!  :)

+++

Other than Mr. DWI Lawyer's interesting and factual comments, why am I still reading this stupid  "no :pwk_bs: " thread?    :ph34r:

Its a no bullshit day natinwide because now all sorts of people can be allowed to struggle with being married!! Lol!

So?

You are in America, and you must have known it would come someday.

Im in Kalif Where anything/everything is possible, and with a Lawyer, you WILL get it.

Remember youngin, Kalif is the Commie fine tuning state, you will comply.

On a personal level, i care about this "Ruling" about as much as i care about sports, makes some people happy and makes some money. i could care less about either one.

Political?

• Like 1

Its a no bullshit day natinwide because now all sorts of people can be allowed to struggle with being married!! Lol!

So?

Im in Kalif Where anything/everything is possible, and with a Lawyer, you WILL get it.

On a personal level, i care about this "Ruling" about as much as i care about sports, makes some people happy and makes some money. i could care less about either one.

Political?

lol i think hes just kidding, becuase koalafornia is far from a commie state. this is ronnie reagan country all the way and full of monied people and billonaires galor. how can that be commie my friend....just jokin of course...but you know...commies aint billonaires last time i looked...lol!!!! go to silcone valley and tell 'em they are commies!!!!!!!!!!!LOL commies invented the internet and facebooks? lol not to liklely.oh. but we invented the peace sign...i almost fogart!

• Moderators

So Miner and Sancho are still neck and neck. It would be interesting to see how long they could sit at 4,999 but I have really enjoyed their posts on many topics I hope they do not sit for long. I also hope they do not spend all of their time in the new digs and hang with us "new commers" from time to time.

I am thinking I am several years away.

• Like 2

So?

Political?

An overview, after many years here taxed to death, if they cannot tax you they apply a Fee, the only thing Ca is good for is a visit.

• Like 1