Am I Normal?

BigStewMan

No, you're not normal.

If your parents and friends never threw a BD party for you, something odd is going on and it may have affected you greatly. A narcissistic injury.

Without seeming trite, we here on the forum would be more than pleased to throw a party for you. Do you get to any of the gatherings at Hope or Indy? We could do it then.

WMcD

Edited by William F. Gil McDermott
  • Like 1

No, you're not normal.

If your parents and friends never threw a BD party for you, something odd is going on and it may have affected you greatly. A narcissistic injury.

Without seeming trite, we here on the forum would be more than pleased to throw a party for you. Do you get to any of the gatherings at Hope or Indy? We could do it then.

WMcD

Kind response.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Yep! Normal as far as I'm concerned. I'll be 57 this year. I've had one birthday party. My birthday is Christmas Day. Not too many people interested in attending a birthday party on Christmas Day! :(

well you do have some big time competition that day.  :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yep! Normal as far as I'm concerned. I'll be 57 this year. I've had one birthday party. My birthday is Christmas Day. Not too many people interested in attending a birthday party on Christmas Day! :(

Took me a long time to realize how blessed I am to share my birthday with day we have set aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

• Like 4

Took me a long time to realize how blessed I am to share my birthday with day we have set aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

nicely said...

• Like 2

• Moderators

I like you but don't really know you well enough to say if your normal, and if I were it would be from someone who may be more abnormal than you so I kind of throws things off a little.

But let's see, your favorite food is ketchup, and your main diet is Del Taco and only have one fork/spoon, well until you HAD to get more, if this is even somewhat true it's not looking good ?

But either way your good, if you ever make it around here we can easily do the birthday thing even if it's not your birthday, no problem.