Windows Ten

derrickdj1

Because fixing stuff cuts into profit margins...

It's called "externalizing costs." Instead of actually debugging the software at their cost, they let customers do it at their cost. 

I always wonder how many billions of man hours on earth have been wasted turning little knobs in Miscrosft Windows? And it's JUST an OS! It doesn't even produce anything! Imagine spending hundreds of hours each year rewiring the ignition switch in your car!! Let's make the wires RED now! Let's make the key turn the OTHER WaY~~~ YIPPEEE!!!

lol...ms sucking the life out of the country for 35 years. Folks seem to love it for some reason. Oh that's right, I'm the only person in the world that doesn't own their stock.

Of the 8 PCs I routinely work with (3 desktops, 3 laptops, and 2 tablets) 4 of them upgraded smoothly to Win10 and the other 4 not so much. I'm trying to figure out the "why" of that. The machines that I assumed would have problems upgrading did so without any issues. Those that I assumed were "prime" for the upgrade failed. Go figure.

• 10 months later...