Jubilee 53 at work

Scotty H

I raced Moto-x and have had a bunch of toys....including many home-made motorcycles.

I have 23yrs old and 17yr old sons.

We play a lot!

NOW you've got my attention!  B)

First of all, welcome.  I am reading this thread through for the first time, and it is a little weird, not sure why.  I hope you hang out here, we are all more alike than different.

What bikes did you race, and at what level?  I raced MX and hare scrambles back in the early 70's.  I raced the first Honda 2-stroke, the Elsinore 250 in 1973, and I also raced a Husky 250, but I loved the Penton 250 (now KTM). (these are internet pics, not my personal bikes from that era)

Honda_Elsinore_250_74.jpg

penton0001.jpg

Edited by wvu80

In that crappy room you can set the crossover(s) where ever you like. It'll still sound like sheet. On the other hand, if you like sheet...................   Why don't don't you do some review work for The Absolute Sound? All the editors have rooms like that!

I'm here to tell you that Artto has THE best sounding room I've ever been in, period. The amount of painstaking detail, construction, and measurements involved in "doing it right" results in the finest IMAGING and tonality I've ever heard from a pair of good horns with 4 well placed and EQ'd subs.

Simply put, the speakers just DISSAPEAR and leave a wide and DEEP 3-Dimensional image of any music you can throw at it, with full impact and dynamics.

I only wish I'd had more time to enjoy it.

The OP has access to some good information here, but like the Oriental Master once said: "You cannot fill a full cup." 

Why don't don't you do some review work for The Absolute Sound? All the editors have rooms like that!

Ooooooh, that is GOOD. I used to call that publication "Absolutely Soundless." They always put down horns. I could never believe how everyone "in the know" didn't like Khorns.

At least, the guy from Wilson Audio, who seems to be the reviewers' darling was inspired to design speakers after hearing Khorns.