Chorus fabs - pretty

Matthews

Matthews, the one thing you haven't discussed is the guts of the speaker (I know because I just went back and re-read the entire thread).  B)

What drivers and horns, and what network, stock or modified?  Wiring used, and what binding posts or connectors?

Edited by wvu80

Really beautiful job with these speakers, here is another vote for cane grills. I have thought about getting cane grills for my H II's. I want to know how you poured that much volume into those speakers without blowing out your ear drums! I max out around 1/2 a watt before it gets uncomfortable with my Chorus II's. Anyway kudos to both of you, brilliant rehab.

• Like 1

I want to know how you poured that much volume into those speakers without blowing out your ear drums!

LOL - Stephen, I am sure there would be damage at these levels for extended periods of time.  However, it is a very rare occurrence for me to use my amp at its full potential.  Generally I don't push much above the 10-20 wpc range.  The beauty of my amp is the 1st 20 watts is pure class A.  I have tried many amps and these Yammy's have hit it home for me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Got to see and hear these beauties first hand. They look wonderful and the sound is equally impressive. Never heard the Chorus before and was very impressed. Matt is not exaggerating when he describes the bass. It really hits hard and quick without being boomy.

• Like 2