VRD's for sale in central Arkansas

tblake10

Bought new in March 2014. Wood is mahagony finish. No issues and excellent condition. Original tubes except for the JJ 5ar4 that replaced the original Sovtek 5ar4.  Power tubes are the KT-120. 12ax7's and 12au7's are JJ's. Bypass cap/resistor upgrade package. $2200. Would rather sell them local but have original packing if they need to be shipped. Shipping w/insurance would be paid by the buyer. Pics to follow. More pics available upon request

Tim

post-28449-0-39020000-1446500852_thumb.j

post-28449-0-37420000-1446500862_thumb.j

Edited by tblake10

low post count selling is inundating this forum

He's been a member since '08 though.

I have dealt with people with less than 100 post in less than 6 months on this forum with no issues.  I have seen Tblake for some time, I would feel safe purchasing from them.  People sell new things all the time, they try them, don't like them, then sell sell them. 

• Like 3

Located in central Arkansas. Have done business with several Arkansas long time forum members. Good guys every one. Seti, gnatnoop, rockhound, jtubbs among them. Some have been in my home and I've been in some of their homes. Would prefer a member local enough to come see and hear them before buying.

Reason for selling. Life changes and priorities change with it. Getting my youngest son through last year of college, doing some remodeling on the house, and tubes are not so friendly for my first grandchild (a beautiful granddaughter). Have more audio stuff than I need. These amps are a luxury I can do without for now. I say that because I usually circle around and buy the same thing back some time after I sold it. Sound familiar? :)

• Like 1